Stinging Shock

3rd Person P.O.V

After regrouping, Amiya and the doctor learns that Misha has been kidnapped by W. Amiya presses Ch'en for the truth, and the latter finally reveals Misha's secret.

Ch'en: Looks like you had a rough time as well.

(Y/N): Now you care?

You said with a snarky tone making Ch'en glare at you.

Amiya: Madam Ch'en, what happened here?.

Ch'en: We were ambushed by Reunion.We were caught in a withering assault with no reinforcements. They easily routed our forces.

(Y/N): And Misha...?

Ch'en: She was taken away by a woman dressed in red. I really should have...

Amiya/(Y/N): Huh...?

Ch'en: Nevermind.

Amiya: Madam Ch'en, why is Misha so special?If you keep hiding things from us, it's only going to be harder and harder for us to continue working together.

(Y/N): Yeah, I agree with Amiya here.

Ch'en: I have no obligation to tell you both.

Amiya: But Rhodes Island has an obligation to understand the objectives and prepare our strategies accordingly. Naturally, we'll continue to follow the L.G.D.'s instructions during our operations... However, when it comes to using the Infected to fight other Infected, we need all the information we can get. While you may have that information, you don't have the means of using it effectively to reduce your losses. On the other hand, we have the ability to stop Reunion, but we don't know what they're after.

Ch'en: You sounded a bit like that doctor just now.

(Y/N): You do know, that I'm here right?

Amiya: Is, is that so... I think...
This is something that is equally important to both of us.

Ch'en: I see.

Amiya: If it's because you need to ask for permission from Chief Wei...

Ch'en: When we investigated Misha, the most prominent bit of information was that her father was one of Chernobog's most influential people.

Amiya: Misha's father?

Ch'en: Naturally, we don't know how much Misha knows about Chernobog.
She could know nothing, or she could know everything. Nobody knows...
...except her. We also have no idea what kind of information she might have. Since you predicted that Lungmen would be Reunion's next target... It's obvious that we have to prevent Reunion from using Chernobog. That's why we can't allow them to have Misha. We were aware of the fact that someone who fit her descriptions had taken refuge in Lungmen... But until you actually found her, we weren't able to verify if that intel was accurate.

(Y/N): So that's why reunion wanted her so badly, huh?

Amiya: If that's the case, we can't waste any more time. We have to stop Reunion and rescue Misha before they're able to take her back to Chernobog! Rhodes Island, prepare to move out!

Ch'en: It was L.G.D.'s responsibility to track her down.... and letting Reunion capture her was a dereliction of our duties. Rather than launching a joint operation, we'll need Rhodes Island to eliminate other threats from Reunion.
This is an order.

Amiya: ...Understood.

Ch'en: Don't let me down.

(Y/N): Aww... Who knows, you can be this sweet, Miss Ch'en.

You said with a teasingly tone making her blush before punching you on the stomach while covering her fury with a smile on her face.

Ch'en: Mind Repeating that, Doctor~?