Necessary Solution

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Lungmen is under attack by Reunion! The incident not only devastates the city, but also the Reunion fighters manage to occupy the headquarters of the Lungmen Guard Department.

???: We'll be friends from now on. Those adults won't be able to bully us anymore! Don't be afraid. From now on, I'll help you no matter what happens. If something bad happens to me, you'd better help me too! That's what friends are for! Hehe, we'll always be together, right?

???: Do you still remember what you did when that old duke snatched her away? Can you really do whatever it takes for the sake of Lungmen? Now, Wei Yenwu, what - or who - are you going to sacrifice this time?

Ch'en: Nngh... Ugh...

???: Hey, wake up!

Ch'en: Save her...

???: Officer Ch'en, wake up!

Ch'en: ...Let me through! Let me...

???: Puk gaai, I don't have time to deal with this right now!

*splash*-

???: Wake The **** Up, Ch'en!

Ch'en: Hnnf! *cough* *cough*...

???: Finally awake?

Ch'en: Ack... What... Hoshiguma, hurry! Reunion-

Ch'en, who just woke up from a nightmare, find herself inside the Rhodes Island landship with her colleage, Swire, standing next to her.

???: Are you done daydreaming? Good grief, you're a mess.

Ch'en: Why are you here? Where's my squad?

???: What if I told you that they were all killed in action?

Ch'en: If you're itching for a beating, then you'd better queue up behind Reunion.

???: I see your tongue is as sharp as ever. How come your performance in battle doesn't follow suit?

Then Hoshiguma approaches Ch'en and Swire. Who's about to argue.

Hoshiguma: What's going on over here? I leave for a moment, and you two are already at each others' throats? Miss Swire, would it kill you to be a little less sarcastic towards her?

Swire: Hmph.

Hoshiguma: You too, Ch'en, you only just woke up... Wait, why do you look like you just got into a fight with a watering cart?

Ch'en: Ask her.

Hoshiguma: Young lady, what's this empty glass doing here? I remember pouring a glass of water for each of you.

Swire: She was spouting nonsense in her sleep.

Hoshiguma: Good grief...

Ch'en: Where are we?