Confrontation

3rd Person P.O.V

Reunion has surrounded Rhodes Island on all sides, with all of their Ringleaders present to ensure the sheer amounts of overkill in this battle. Everyone has exercised extreme caution knowing that Talulah, the dreaded leader of Reunion has personally stepped into the battlefield to meet them and person, and possibly kill them.

Nearl: Amiya, take the Doctor with you.
...Go, now!

Amiya: No! I won't leave you...

Nearl: Surely, you can feel it as well! She... If you don't leave, the entire rescue team will die here! That Talulah... She is a living monster! Amiya!

(Y/N): We're staying.

Nearl: What?! Doctor (Y/N), have you gone mad?!

(Y/N): Maybe I have gone insane because of those stupid headaches. But what I know is that I don't want anyone to die here.

Amiya: I'm with Doctor on this one! Rhodes Island will not abandon anyone, or sacrifice anyone!

Nearl: Doctor. I don't know if the mission objective is crammed into your head already, but we have to get you out of this hellhole safe and sound! Hearing you say all this is absolutely
ridiculous!

(Y/N): So? You expect me to just ditch you all to die and suffer a lifelong guilt?

You asked towards Nearl with raised eyebrow as she seemed to be taken aback by it and didn't have anything to comeback within it.

(Y/N): I may not remember it but I've know done many wrongs in my life, I May not remember it but somehow I always felt it, if ever am I given a chance for redemption I will grasps it no matter how small it is.

As soon you we're done on your little speech.

Then Talulah prepares to use her Arts against R.I. forces.

Talulah: Resistance will usher hope into this land. But resistance... will not change your fate.

Ace: Fire!!

As Ace ordered the R.I. snipers fire at Talulah, but she vaporizes the projectiles with her Arts.

Talulah: Chernobog has already attained liberation. Our work here is done, and your group has proven to be quite interesting.

Dobermann: What...

Talulah: However, that is all you are worth. You have chosen poorly.
Rhodes Island, you should have stood firmly with the Infected.

As Talulah unleashed her Arts which incinerates everything around her.

Talulah: You have the resilience of liberators.... But I grow tired of this.

Talulah: This is the price you must pay for slaughtering your fellow Infected

I shall grant you an ending that I am quite fond of.... Disappear.

With a tone of finality, she fired her attack. A massive wave of fire that threatened to incinerate everything on its path.