Escort Mission

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time, we're we left off...

You just arrived in time on Misha's Location but Skullshatterer is also their as well.

Now you you have confront him and protect Misha at all cost from the Reunion Leader.

As you and him have your weapons draw out as tension very high on the air right now.

Skullshatterer: This is your last warning! Leave!

(Y/N): ....Tsk!

Skullshatterer: Fine, then.... Don't blame if you die to your stupidity!!

(Y/N): !!!!

Then Skullshatterer begun firing at you with his guns.

Misha: Mr. (L/N)! Look out!

As you saw the incoming bullets at you fast then you used your swords blocked all of them.

As this caught off guard both Skullshatterer and Misha at the same time.

Skullshatterer: What!?

Skullshatterer: Tsk! Try blocking this!!

As Skullshatterer fires more bullets at you again as you used your married swords to blocked them again and again.

Skullshatterer: WHAT!? DAMNIT!!

Skullshatterer tried to back away from you but it was already too late.

You we're already in front of him and used your swords to attack him forcing him to defend for himself.

As the two of them continue to clashed until you manage to destroyed one of his guns and pushed him back away from you and Misha.

Then you charge at him and used the same momentum and strike him like you did with Ch'en. As he reels back from impact making him a bit stunned and immobilized for moment.

Then you turned towards to Misha who's still shocked after witnessing the fight.

(Y/N): Come on, let's go!