True Power

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time where we left off.

Mephisto has the strength to back up his arrogance. Under his command, Rhodes Island's squad seems to be getting worn down.

However the Doctor have taken a step forward to joining the battlefield himself.

When a loud roar was heard through the skies and his left arm seemed to be generating some electricity around it.

Everything was silent for a moment until the silverhead kid laugh even harder with a deranged smile, along with even more shocked faces from Rhodes Island.

Mephisto: Really? Really now?! In that case, let us play a game, Doctor! Do not die and you shall escape, though I doubt it's possible, seeing that you have drawn the ire of all my men. I would love to see you crushed into the ground, sliced into pieces as I laugh upon your dismembered body

(Y/N): You, won't be laughing soon enough.

Mephisto: Go, my men! Crush this fool and his Rhodes Island people to dust!

Mephisto who has already rallied his troops and ordered to march towards Rhodes Island.

On the same time a strong gust of wind sorrounded you.

Your left arm was beginning to get consumed by electricity and turned completely into digital.

As you raised into the air and begun to chant.

"Manifest, Violent Dragon which devours the gods' flesh and blood."

As the ground is beginning to shake violently and everyone was confused what's going on.

"Cut off the cloudy heavens, Primeval One."

A shining blue light appeared around you then followed by a shockwave that shook everyone to their core and took everyone their damnedest to not fall at the sheer power.

"Child of the Dark Flame, Hear Thy Name..."

The ranks of Reunion in the meantime had a slew of mixed expressions as to what the hell they just witnessed.

Mephisto's forces in particular are filled with dread over seeing that Rhodes Island leader has now unleashed his real power.

"Bahamut!"

As the blue light dispersed revealing a giant dragon above you that was still in chains seemed to be dormant until it awaken and breaks all the chains and unleashed a powerful thundering roar.