Arrival of the Yeti Princess

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

The team meets Frostleaf first at the designated coordinates.

Frostleaf explains that the situation is complicated and cannot be explained immediately. The most pressing matter is to rescue Meteorite and Jessica.

Frostleaf leads the way, helping the team find Meteorite and Jessica. However, Jessica seems to be traumatized by something she saw.

Under Amiya's guidance, she is able to gradually leave the terror behind her.

???: ...!

Frostleaf: I know it's you behind there. Hold your fire.Look who I brought.

Amiya: Meteorite, it's us!

Meteorite: Who? Is that.. Amiya?!
Amiya! Amiya, you really came! It's so good to see you...

Meteorite: ...but you shouldn't have come. This whole thing is one big trap. It wasn't worth it for you to come to our rescue. This was the wrong decision...!

Frostleaf: There's no point in blaming her now. Besides, even if everyone else doesn't think you can be rescued, Amiya would still not give up on you.

(Y/N): You got that, right.

Meteorite: E-Eh!? The Doctor as well?!

She exclaimed before shifting her attention to you.

Meteorite: Nice to meet you, Doctor (L/N). I'm Meteorite, please to meet you. I look forward working with you.

(Y/N): Same here, I forward as well, Meteorite.

You said with a smile, that unknowingly made her flustered bright red.

Before shooking it off. Then shifting her attention to Amiya.

Meteorite: Amiya...

Amiya: But... what happened to Jessica?

Jessica: Ugh...