Death and "Rebirth"

3rd Person P.O.V

Time waits for no man; the only thing that can be done now is to continue to act. After detecting Reunion's location, Rhodes Island and the L.G.D. split up to launch separate operations.

When news about Skullshatter's death has spread to Misha's side, she mourned for him and observes her depressing surrounding carefully.

All she sees are people losing their loved ones and dying just to protect the Infected. After deep meditation, she makes a call to Amiya via W's phone to inform her that she has decided to side with Reunion.

In the meantime, she wishes to have a private time with his brother's corpse and vows to bring Skullshatter back to life.

The joint Rhodes Island-L.G.D. forces pins down the Reunion forces.]

Franka, Liskarm, and Hoshiguma all display their talents on the battlefield.
After joining forces with Amiya's team that had successfully broken through the front entrance, the only obstacle that remains in front is-

Franka We've broken through the first defensive line!

RM: What are the casters doing?! Even though there's only one enemy in the vanguard... Why are they just watching her tear us apart?! Hurry, hurry! Take her out!

The Reunion forces returned fire.

Liskarm: Franka! You're getting out of range! I can't... give you cover from here!

Franka: Do I look that reckless to you?

Liskarm: Watch your four o'clock!

Franka: Liskarm, it's time for your debut! Be a sweetie and block the enemy's ranged attacks, won't you?

Liskarm: Tsk...

RM: Quick! Faster! Focus down the one with the sword first!

A Reunion soldier strikes Franka, but was intercepted by you as you sliced every bullet sent towards you.

RM: Did we get her--?...Huh?

(Y/N): .........

RM: Woah!! Wh-where'd this one come from?!

However you caught them off guard, when you threw your twin swords at the Reunion forces, cutting through them like some razor-sharp disk before returning to you like boomerang.

(Y/N): Hey, Franka are you alright- Whoa!!

You suddenly felt a hand tug your lab coat, dragging you down. As you meet eyes with Franka, that's currently underneath you, while looking at you, seductively.

Franka: Oh my, Doctor... How sneaky of you~ pinning me in such a dire situation... Such a bad doctor, you are... fufu~

(Y/N): Errr..... That wasn't--