Married Blade

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time...

The purpose of the negotiations is to establish a cooperative relationship between Rhodes Island and Lungmen to deal with the Reunion threat.
In the process, Wei Yenwu proposes a test to determine the military prowess of Rhodes Island.

Upon reaching the office, the Doctor and Amiya could see Kal'tsit, the current leader of R.I., debating with Wei Yenwu, the governor of the city. Kal'tsit wishes Wei to consider her plan as Lungmen will become Reunion's next target, but Wei is doubtful of R.I.'s action.

Kal'tsit: Currently, the Lungmen information network captures a lot of information regarding the Reunion Movement. It is good that you recognize the importance of this.
But this alone is not enough. Lungmen still lacks key information.

Ch'en: ......

Kal'tsit: I believe the L.G.D. knows very well that this simple quarantine is not enough to hold back Reunion.
Reunion will not obediently go through the inspections, nor will they wait for the authorities to take the initiative. That's why...Without Rhodes Island's assistance, Lungmen will suffer heavy losses against Reunion should you decide to pursue the same strategies against the Infected.

Ch'en: Pardon the interruption.
The L.G.D. understands Lungmen's defenses better than Rhodes Island does. We've already made preparations to deal with possible infiltration from Reunion.
We, however, are not obliged to provide you with confidential information regarding our operations.

Wei Yenwu: Miss Kal'tsit, please continue.

Kal'tsit: While it is true that Lungmen has been successful in dealing with unarmed Infected so far, you have not dealt with this scale of organized rioting before. This may result in unnecessary losses. From our experience... Only the Infected are capable of countering the Infected.

Wei Yenwu:To my understand, Rhodes Island has some special expertise in countering Reunion?

Kal'tsit: We do have experience, but I wouldn't call it expertise.

Wei Yenwu: Oh...? I've been told that Rhodes Island was involved with the Chernobog incident, and managed to obtain a lot of intel about Reunion.

Kal'tsit: No matter where you heard that from... At this stage, that information is not up for exchange. It is but a part of our resume, a qualification that allows us to speak to you, Mister Wei.

Wei Yenwu: It is Lungmen that will decide whether or not we will exchange information. If Rhodes Island cannot even provide us with this level of information...Hah. In that case, we simply have no basis for trusting your capabilities.

Ch'en then describes Rhodes Island's feats, affirming its combat capabilities. However, Wei Yenwu believes that Rhodes Island's asking price is too high. Amiya calmly offers her remarks to the head of Lungmen, who finally seems convinced.

However their is one more thing that needs to be settled Kal'tsit was walking towards to you right before standing in front of you.

(Y/N): Uh... Hi? So, You're Kal'tsit...?

You asked a bit nervously.

Kal'tsit: Hello... (Y/N).

(Y/N): Please to meet you, Dr Kal'tsit.

Kal'tsit: ......

Amiya: Dr Kal'tsit, please don't give Dr. (Y/N) a hard time...

Then suddenly Kal'tsit suddenly grabs your face and cups it with both of her hands while staring at your face directly.

Kal'tsit: *mumbles* It's been a long time since, I've saw your face, even before her death.

(Y/N): Eh?