The Girl and the Key

3rd Person P.O.V

The first mission of the cooperation is to search for Misha, a Chernobog refugee who holds sensitive intel, in the dirty slums of Lungmen.

Amiya: According to Exusiai's data, our mission target should have been staying somewhere around here...
Argh, the terrain around here is really complicated. If we were doing this alone, this assignment might have been quite troublesome...

(Y/N): I see...

Amiya: Luckily, I got in touch with Penguin Logistics beforehand...

(Y/N): Amiya?

Amiya: Who's there? Those people are...!

Then you and Amiya saw a child being forced by several people.

Child: Baddies! You bunch of baddies! Let go of me! Let... Go...!

Rioter : Tell me! Where'd she run off to? Stop playing dumb!

Child: Sister! Sister! Where are you...! Help...Sister Misha! Sister Misha, save me!!

Then Amiya emerged out from the shadows causing the Rioter to be alarmed.

Rioter: Who is it? Get back here!

Amiya: You should leave right now if you know what's good for you.

Rioter : Who the hell...?! You don't like you're from around here! You're not afraid of us...

???: Do you meant to say you?

Rioter: Huh?!

The Rioter turned around to you currently standing in front of him while behind you is his companions are completely knocked out with both Kanshou and Bakuya in hand.

Rioter: Y-You killed them?!

(Y/N): Nope, their just knocked out.

Amiya: Otherwise...

Amiya used her Arts to scare the remaining rioter.

Rioter :Wh-what was that? Arts! Sh-she's using Arts?! Stay away from me!

Amiya: Don't bully the defenseless ever again.

Rioter: Monsters!

The rioter flee.

Amiya: Heh... Monster, huh?Everything will be okay. You can come out now. It's dangerous here. You should hurry and find some place safe.

Children: Thank you, ma'am!

Amiya Take care!

Then you walk towards to Amiya and give her a headpat.

(Y/N): You did great, Amiya.

Amiya: *blushes* T-Thank you, Dokutah.

Then Franka and Liskarm appears.