ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 3.

Timothy rolled his eyes, watching his friends get closer to our table. I groaned as Timothy looked at me with those apologetic eyes. ''Miles'' he said in a long term, sarcastically. ''And hello little sis' Miles said, wrapping his arm around Timothy playfully and sitting straight next to him. The other two boys who were behind him both grabbed a chair and pulled them to our table.

It's impossible for anyone to sit next to me since Lorenzo is laying there, taking off the rest of the couch's space. ''Why didn't you invite us, Bro?'' Miles said, looking at Timothy who is sitting there very uncomfortable. I sat back, pushing myself into the corner with Lorenzo looking at me in confusion, shoving closer to me.

I nod my head and stare back at the table when Timothy opens his mouth to say something, but closes it right after being interrupted by a waitress. She's different than the one we had before, she has a tray with two cups of coffee and plates full of our food in her hand.

''Well hello there, who's this hot lady?'' Miles said, watching the waitress place her coffee in front of Timothy and me. He elbowed Miles in his rib which causes him to shut up. The boys were just talking with each other, leaving glares at both of us.

The waitress placed the plates down, making me stare at the plate. ''Hey, can I order some coke?'' - ''Actually, make it three for my boys and me.'' Miles half yelled, making the waitress nod. The poor girl was totally uninterested and ashamed, just wanting to do her job. ''Of course, Coming right up.'' the waitress responded, smiling fakely and making her way back to the bar as fast as she could.

The boys were chatting and just paying attention to the one they were chatting with while I just messed around with a fork, pressing it in and out of the avocado toast. I kept staring at the fork, thoughts surrounding my head and causing me to not think straight.

The sounds of people talking, the rain tapping against the windows, and cutlery abrasive against the plates slowly muted themselves, sounding like echoes and whispers. At this point, I knew I was gonna have a mental breakdown not being entirely sure why. I was having a good time, right? This is exactly what I needed right? Company. Then why was the thought of people whispering and laughing at me constantly there? Why did one specific thought being 'If you eat this ur gonna gain weight' not go away?

One thing I was in fact sure of was that I needed to get out of there and fast.

I was fighting the urge to cry so hard, that it caused me to drop my fork and knife harshly against the wooden table. The boys immediately stopped talking, looking at me in confusion. ''I-I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.'' I stood up halfway and shoved myself to the other side of the couch so I could stand up, making my way around Lorenzo.

I could see Timothy hesitating to stand up, but I just nodded in an 'I'm okay' way, still knowing that he wouldn't fall for it. ''Chill bro, She's probably just on her period,'' Miles says, making the boys slightly chuckle. ''Shut up,'' Timothy says, tracing my every step with his eyes. He was worried, and not just a little bit. But also slightly angry that he didn't just push the boys away.

''Hey, you know it's just a joke right?'' I just kept walking, hearing Miles yell that and knowing exactly that it was meant for me. But I just ignored it. ''Right Seth?!'' He yelled louder, but I just disappeared into the girls' bathroom not daring to look back.

Don't get me wrong, Miles is a good friend to Timothy and if you know him longer you can definitely see that for the tiniest bit he even cares about me. But he just doesn't think and that's the problem. His comments can be shitty, it can make people feel bad about themselves even tho that's not his intention.

David and Nathan on the other hand, are more likely to mind their own business. They are sweet and always stand up to whatever kind of bully there is, even if someone is harassing one another. they don't talk much to many people but once you get close to them they are the craziest, Which is actually hella fun.