ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 6.

-Timothy-

"Y-Yes," she said, I could tell she was scared even for the slightest bit. I've known her my whole life since she's my sister and I know what every single movement she makes means. "I'm afraid you're gonna have to come with us." my heart drops into my stomach by the thought of her being in unsave hands, i can be honest. When you look at those men you can definently see that they aren't good news. Not to mention the tiny letters on their suits that you can only see when you look real close, saying 'Mental isylum'. "You can either come with us voluntarily or we are gonna have to take you ourselves, and we won't be so nice." I kept her behind me, providing her from saying anything. "No, she won't go anywhere. With no one." I said, looking at the men in white, deadly.

"Boy this isn't a question, it's an order" - "so you either hand her over to us or we will take her ourselves, last chance." She just stood there scared, tears forming in her eyes. I stood there, not moving a single bit and still looking the men dead in the eyes. They made some signs to each other with their hands, as it all went so quick afterwards. one guy went behind me,without my notice. And  grabbed Seth tightly, covering her mouth to keep her from screaming or making any sound. They dragged her to the van fastly, even tho she struggled. She starts to cry,as she mentions to push the guys hand away from her mouth, leaving her screaming. "M-Mom?!" Her voice breaks.

 It breaks me seeing her like this and not being able to do anything. let alone my mind, who can't think straight and is stressing itself too. I knew i had to do something, i couldn't just watch and let her get taken away. Even though i want her to get help. But i knew it wasn't from them. "LET HER GO!" I start to run toward one of the male who was the closest to me and wanted to attack him, just as i was doing a attempt on jumping on him, to tackle him down. i was met with multiple electric shocks. He tasered me. I fell to the floor, my body shaking tons, not being able to say anything. but pain kept my body tightend, cramped together. and the only thing I could see was Seth being thrown into the van, harshly.

 Tears kept streaming down her face, it being so much that you could fill a whole cup with them. Her eyes are all baggy and red. And I could see her laying on the cardboard floor, maybe even a little blood spilling. Before the doors closed. I curse to myself when even tho I hate to admit it, I had tears forming too. But I tried so hard to keep them in, succeeding barely.

It was only several cries before the van took off, my mom wipes her tears and walks back inside. I just layed there in slight pain as I watched her take off in disbelief. I slammed my fist against the cold hard stone floor I couldn't keep my tears in anymore.so i let them roll, not being able to look at the van who's now a couple of meters away. 

I knew i was always my mom's favorite, and knew that whatever seth did it was never enough for her. she got good grades, always helped lay the table, even cooked and did the laundry. she kept her room clean and never got in any fights. Well, that was untill dad passed away. Dad was basically the only parental figure who she could count on. The only persons she really had were my dad and me. But now i guess she lost both..

I knew I was always my mom's favorite and knew that whatever Seth did was never enough for her. She got good grades, always helped lay the table, even cooked and did the laundry. She kept her room clean and never got into any fights. Well, that was until dad passed away. She completely changed after that. 

She stopped going to school, had bad eating habits, and even started to hate herself. But what really broke me was that she blamed herself, no matter what. She said that she deserves to suffer, it's her destiny. The things that she used to like weren't the things that made her happy anymore. She started to hang out with the wrong people, who were actually just shitty backstabbers. 

She drank & even found ways to harm herself even more than she was already doing to herself. She basically wasn't the same person. Dad was the only parental figure who she could count on. The only people she really had were me and my dad. But now I guess she lost both...