ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 15.

''Stop it!'' I yelled, making all of the workers look at me. Even Seth. ''I can do it, let me do it please,'' I mumbled, but it was actually said nicely and pretty understandable. I made my way to the guy and took the Needle from him, for my surprise he let me. ''Now please, I just can't concentrate when you all are staring at me, get out or something.'' I was done being nice. Why should I be nice to those fuckers?

Seth was in an absolute bad state. She was crying, at any place you looked she would have at least one wound. ''W-Winston?..'' Her eyes widened a little by seeing me, and even a soft smile showed up on her face. ''H-How did you-'' I interrupted her by shushing her and told her the actions she needed to pull up. ''I'm gonna put this needle against your skin, But I'm not gonna insert it, Okay?'' she shook her head, scared and not trusting anything. ''I promise you, Seth. The only thing you have to do is act unconscious, I'll pull the button for you to be unleashed and then we'll storm out of here, okay?''

She took a few deep breaths before nodding her head unsurely. ''O-Okay..'' I was confused, Why was this going so smooth and so easy? it should be harder. I didn't question it but I definitely knew that something would happen. But it was either now or never.

So I pressed the cold sharp needle against her neck and acted like I inserted it. ''Now..'' I whispered in her ear closely. She threw her head forward and closed her eyes. Her breath was itching even more and I knew that she didn't have long before she eventually would really pass out, or even worse...

I pushed the button with my feet to unlock the metal kind of chains around her, it made her fall down. I was utterly amazed by how good of an actor she actually is, but I figured that it must not be hard when she's in a state like this.

She fell straight into my chest, making my hands support her weight. Performing her from falling on the floor.

My arm was around her waist, her arm around my shoulders. ''Come on Seth.. Don't give up just yet.'' I was kind of struggling to get her at least out of the horrific room, but I succeeded eventually. That was until some of the same workers ran into us. ''Hey, watch where you're goin-'' - ''Hey wait! What are you doing with her?! She's supposed to stay in that room to keep charge of her transformation!'' They took her from me roughly, making me feel empty without her touch.

What the hell did this girl do to me?