ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 8.

Okay so disclaimer, I kind of don't want to finish this book but then again I do want to. It's confusing as hell so I decided to just continue this, but not those long-ass chapters. so from now on, you will probably only see short chapters except for pages I enjoy writing. :) (And with that i mostly mean wholesome, romantic or angst chapters)

It didn't take long before my knees were being dragged over the staircase, leading towards the basement.

The door swung open and I was thrown across the floor, facewards. I tried to stand up immediately but I already heard the door lock. I groaned as it felt like someone was watching me, their eyes burning into my skin.

Someone was indeed watching me. I tilted my head to be met by a very handsome man with the same white clothes like the two men who took me. He was watching me, his expression being a slightly worried one. He kneeled down and held his arm out for me to take it before he saw me covered in bruises. ''Hey... Oh, shi-'' I took his hand unexpectedly and he helped me sit up.

I could hear a weird sound, like some robotic tone as a figure started to form itself behind the man. I looked at the two with confusion and horror. Two-man were now standing in front of me, looking down at me while I just made myself as little as possible.

''It's okay.. we won't do any harm, I'm Winston and that's Android 658, his real name Oliver-'' Winston tried to get me to calm down while Oliver raised his hand towards me. He looked like he wanted to help my wounds, but I flinched. ''DON'T TOUCH ME!!'' I yelled, backing up a little and throwing some stuff that were on the floor towards him.

He didn't do anything. except he just stood there, not even flinching a little and not even a single expression. He walked closer and closer to me, to the point he could reach me in his arms. I just met this guy, or android- whatever, but he kind of has a save appearance.

Winston looked at the scene in horror, while Oliver now pressed me into his metal chest, his arms wrapped around mine. It felt weird, really fucking weird. but it also felt welcoming, save. I just sobbed and sobbed, letting Olivers' clothes all tearstained, but he didn't even say anything about it. He seemed to not care that I was completely ruining him.