ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 21.

Causing the malfunction to stop. His eyes widened, and His breathing inched as he hesitantly stumbles off the chair, crawling towards the nearest table and sitting against one of the table legs.

''I-I... What's happening?'' Seth questions, as she's now on the floor too. Him being the cause of that. I don't know Seth, I've never seen a human being kiss a piece of metal! My eyes were already opened by the second she pressed her lips against his, and look where that brought us. On the floor.

His oil stops dripping and it actually looks like it's slowly disappearing. I'm probably just seeing things, cause none of this is normal.

Some of the metal pieces even loosen up his body, wires jumping out afterward. Oliver was screaming in pain, but not in any kind of robotic form, no it actually sounded human. Seth was flinching and trying to cover her eyes, she squeezed her eyes shut like I did back there, and started to shake a little. I of course took notice of this and made my way toward her. I sat down next to her and pressed her body against my chest, only to rub her back in soothing circles.

After about five minutes Oliver stopped screaming and was just breathing intensively. He looked different than before. He looked real. He looked human.

He looked the same way he was before he got turned into an android. The Oliver I knew.

''Winston?..'' He looked at me, struggling. He hasn't talked fully in what? years. So I understand he's struggling with even any word. He immediately caresses his own arms as he starts to smile confused. Tears start to form in my eyes, don't get me wrong they're happy tears. But still. I was the last thing he saw before he got turned into a robot, and I'm the first thing he sees when he's 'fully' human again.