ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 17.

We made it to the basement, I kept my feet through the door opening to prevent it from closing, but that made me almost throw Seth out of the way. She fell down a few of the steps and ended up having a bloody nose, but she didn't move. Which made me slightly worried. "Fuck." I ran downstairs to her, forgetting all about the automatically closing door. I heard it close behind me as I hissed in myself.

"Shit!" I kept changing my sight to the door and back at Seth, but then softly grabbed Seth to pull her up, causing her to sit against the wall. "W-What happened to Oliver?" Right... I forgot that I broke him- "I'll fix him later, he'll be fine." She nodded, and let her head fall back towards the wall as I kept looking at her, staring eventually.

There weren't any bandages or anything to really prevent her from bleeding to death, so I had to think straight and eventually  got ahold of  my shirt and tore it apart. It was now in half as I tore it one more time, so I now had four pieces. Strength was really something you needed would you wanna succeed in tearing it. But I grabbed one of the pieces and wrapped it around one of the wounds on her leg, which was bleeding a lot.

She was tilting her head. In an awful attractive way. Which led her jaw to come out perfectly, it was attractive as hell. She was attractive as hell. She was grumping, biting her lip while my hand met her tight closer and closer, her hand brushing against mine softly. It made my insides hurt, not in a painful way but in some kind of pain that is easy to survive into, the kind of pain that you feel when you see a 'loved' one hurt. The one that also kinds of feels like a nerve?

She bites her hand to keep providing herself to scream, but all it did was make her look even more like a hot mess. ''Fuck..'' I mumble under my breath. I was falling for her. Maybe even harder than I didn't know I was falling already?