ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 20.

She didn't question it for the rest of the walk there as we tried our best not to be noticed by any of those workers, not even anyone. Have to admit that we did a pretty good job at it, as far as I know, we haven't even been noticed once.

We were now storming those halls since Oliver left more oil and was glitching even worse, he tried to say things but none of us really understood.

After speed-walking the last few meters we finally made it to the big double door with a sign above it saying 'Library'

We didn't hesitate and went straight inside, almost causing us to stumble but we didn't, my strength kept us from falling. ''Stay here.'' I blurted out, letting go of Oliver's robotic body. She still kept a grip on Oliver so he won't fall. Some part of me thinks that she's only doing it so she won't fall, but she's not that heartless. is she?

She didn't let him fall. Except she placed him on a chair carefully and ran towards me who was now looking for the right book. Did I mention that it's a library? It's full of thousands of books, it's impossible to find it when the time is ticking.

''What exactly are we looking for?'' she stands at the other side of the bookcase, motioning her hand across all the neat books, looking carefully at the titles. Good question, What exactly are we looking for?...

We both stopped looking and immediately looked at Oliver when he made some deafening horrific sound. ''Oh, shit-'' I mumbled, causing Seth to limp towards him. ''Fuck- Winston. What the hell do I do?!''

''I-i..'' - ''Come on! Think!'' she interrupts my struggles as she places her hand on Oliver's metal cheek. I can't think, not in some stressful situation like this. My mind won't think straight and I'll just blurt out stupid unuseful things. I grab one of the first books I see, every inch of my body shaking in panic. ''Hurry! Fuck! Hey hey hey, Oliver" Seth kept trying to make him not lose consciousness. I don't know if it was to calm herself down or to calm Oliver down, but it didn't work for either of them.

''Kiss him.'' I suddenly blurt out, not even realizing what I just said, all I know is that my eyes are squeezed close. That's what I do when I attempt on being the smart one here, but I fail desperately.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm not gonna kiss metal-" Seth looks at me with a shocked expression, her hand now on Olivers' shoulder, she had the urgent feeling speeding through her veins that if she lets her hand go, he will be gone immediately.

"JUST DO IT SETH! TRUST ME!" I yell. She hesitates but then presses her mouth against the robot's mouth.