ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 23.

''I don't mean to ruin the moment you guys..'' Winston says suddenly, panic rising in his voice. ''But I really think we should get out here like, RIGHT NOW!'' he yells the last bit as he stands up, he knows there's no time to waste as he pulls Seth up with him, her hand intertwined with Olivers so it causes her to pull Oliver with her too.

Both Seth and Oliver look back to see the workers and then back at Winston who's already at one of those windows. Workers were getting closer and closer, luckily not at a running speed which saves them some time, but also not at some speed that you can take ages to get out of there. ''Hurry!'' Seth yells, as now Oliver rushes towards Winston too. They both now trying to open the window.

Some blisters will definitely form but they don't care. All they care about is just getting their girl out, Which is not even their girl yet. and that helps with them speeding up, causing them to succeed eventually. Seth is standing backward towards the boys, seeing the workers get closer and closer to the point they are almost touching her.

She feels like there's no time to waste and there isn't. Panic rises in her too. She's being the clumsy girl she is, stumbling backward by accident causing the boys to fall out of the windows. Luckily being caught by a pile of sand. They grumble and look at each other. noticing that it's just Seth who hasn't jumped out yet. ''Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!'' Seth looks down, seeing those boys standing up from the pile of sand.

It only takes you to look upwards to see the shadows of those workers, causing them to panic just a little. ''SETH! JUMP, NOW!'' Winston yells, causing Oliver to jump into the yell conversation. ''WE'LL CATCH YOU-'' She hesitates for a moment but then jumps, it all going so extremely fast that she doesn't even have time to scream or anything in particular.

One of these workers was really close to catching her leg but was too late to actually do so. Before she could even realize she was already in the warm embrace of two strong hands who were holding her protectively. ''Are you okay?'' they breathe heavily, as they set her down carefully. She nods, chuckling after several seconds.

They chuckle too as they see her nod. She gets up and immediately gets a hold of their hands, hearing those workers scream shitty things. They don't say anything, nor question anything and just hold onto her hand strongly.

They start to run through the dark unable to clearly see the night, with only a couple of streetlights shining on the sidewalk. They laughed, feeling free with just the embrace of one another. And that's what they kept doing the whole night.