ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 25.

"What?" she mumbled, turning around slowly to meet the gaze of Timothy.

''I don't expect that you came out just today of whatever place you were in, did you?'' - ''What are you talking about, Timothy?'' she says, slightly irritated.

''What I mean is that you never even sent me a damn letter or anything. I never even heard anything from you in the slightest. I was worried sick Seth. Only to realize that you were just fucking this asshole and this piece of what is it? Psychotic piece of metal?" she froze once again, getting angrier with any word he spits out.

"All I know is that I could've saved myself a lot of suffering if I just focussed my attention on something worthy of having attention to." This. Fucking. Bastard.

I was ready to speak up, I don't care what he said about me, I don't even know how he knows that but I'm not letting him insult my girl. I opened my mouth to talk when I was met with an angry Winston, who already did the talking for both of us. ''You stupid piece of shit!'' He once again stumbles in front of Seth, his fist whitening, jaw clenching But Seth pushes him out of the way slightly calm.

"What the actual fuck Timothy?" she speaks up, leaving all people to grave their attention on us. ''I never sent you a letter? No, you know what that's actually true. But maybe somewhere or even someday you will be smart enough to notice that I was in a fucking mental health hospital. Oh, wait I mean, that's what everyone thought I was in right?

Well, let me tell you something, Timothy. I wasn't. I was in a so-called insane asylum to be exact and I'm not even the crazy one here! So no shit sherlock that they don't have paper or pens or anything harmful." - "The only thing they've got is a white stupid ass room which yes will drive you crazy eventually.'' She catches her breath, I was trying to keep her from saying anything she regrets but some part of me tells itself that she needs to let it out, and she tells herself that too.

Cause she pushes my hand away, continuing her breakdown. ''It was hell Tim! Hell, I tell you. What made you think I had time to write some stupid letter hm?" - "not to mention that you never even send me one either. So why am I suddenly the bad guy? Am I the bad guy for trying not to go fucking insane?!'' She mentioned keeping him quiet, making some people gasp and even some people look at her like she's out of her mind or something. ''It was always your intention to hurt me, wasn't it?''

"That's what I thought. It doesn't always have to come from my side, Timothy. It's always coming from my side for fuck knows how long. I'm tired of it Tim.. just sick and fucking tired." this was the nerve for her to break down, as surprisingly Timothy had tears forming in his eyes too.

Winston and I immediately knelt down to show any affection and comfort to Seth, but that all got interrupted by Seth who just realized something. We still got our arms wrapped around her waist and stomach, her head laying against Winston's shoulder as I was softly rubbing her back with my other hand.

She looked up, her sight still blurry from the tears that shed to meet the unbelievable gaze of Timothy, who wiped his tears away, not wanting to show any weakness. He was trying to walk away when he was the one to freeze this time, this time Seth being the cause.

''Timothy, Mind explaining why you knew he was metal?...''

Enchantedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें