ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 9.

''Hey hey, your okay.. you're okay.'' Oliver kept repeating himself, whispering softly and not daring to soften his grip. You could definitely hear something odd about this voice, but only if you really take his voice in detail, otherwise it'll just sound like a human being. ''H-How..'' I whispered in response, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm myself down myself, but for some reason, I couldn't do that without being held calm and safe.

''I'm an android miss, I'm programmed like that,'' he says, as I didn't even notice that Winston was rubbing my back until I looked to the side. It felt warm, both of them being this close to me.

''Why don't you tell me your name?'' Winston softely says, still rubbing my back in soothing motions. ''I-Its Seth..'' I mumble, making him smile. ''W-What are you gonna do to me?'' I say in slight fear, looking at his outfit. He looks at his outfit too, realizing why I'm asking it so suddenly.

His soothing motions slowly change into some harsh ones, his other hand turning into a fist that's finger-whitening. He clenches his jaw at the thought. I softly gulped, causing him to notice his motions.

His motions change once again as he puts his hand off my back, I finally calmed down without realizing it at first. ''I-.. '' I waited till he finished his sentence, but he never did. So i figured he was uncomfortable talking about it. Still i just met him and i'm not even sure if he's like the other brutal man, but so far he already has a whole different personality than the others. I appreciated that. 

Oliver studies Winston's movements as he loosens his grip around me, helping me stand straight again. I nervously rub my hand against my neck and bite my lip, before deciding to speak up, atleast doing an attempt. ''I'm sorry about all that..'' - ''I just get anxious really quickly and my emotions simply just form themselves together untill I break..''

They both stare at me, listening very closely. at first, I thought they were gonna comment, atleast anything negative but they didn't. Winston looked like he understood and nodded, smiling smoothly. and Oliver was just trying to figure out any expression and graving for any response that won't sound stupid or offended.