Ch: 0- Prolouge Pt. 2| Ghosts

Warning: Cursing?

Previously:"The shape of thy soul is strong. Burning with blossoming talent. With colors all around. This one is suited to all dormitories" I watched as people stood there shocked, especially the headmaster as he then asked "im sorry, what?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pov: Shune

"This one is suitable for any and all dormitories. Although" The crow crossed his arms. "Although?" "The color of white, burns more passionately" white? I thought as i looked around.. "Now that i look closely.. its sort of hard to see." I muttered. "You should probably take your hood off then." I heard Celu say to me quietly. I gave a small nod as i took my hood off. Letting my grey-ish red hair out. Honestly, it was kinda uncomfortable.

Long hair in hoods? Yeah nty (no thank you)

"Well then, Mr. Sorishida, which dorm would you like to choose? Since the dark mirror stated you were suited for all.." i turned to the dorm leaders.. well almost all of them. "Celu, what would be the best option?"

I muttered as Celu scanned the dorm leaders and vice dorm leaders. "I would suggest ramshackle, it's basically abandoned and in extremely bad condition, but at least you'll have some freedom there." Celu muttered from his bird cage. I nodded and turned to the headmaster as i boldly stated.

"I dont wish to join any of the dorm heads i currently see" i said as i put my hand on my chest

The headmaster stood there dumbfounded and so did everyone else. "Ah?..." he said.. Then it erupted to chaos. I heard many people screaming at how i turned down the option to go to the best dorm there was, diasomnia. "Fufufu, well this sure is interesting" i turned to see.. a child? No.. someone who merely looks like a child...

"M-may i ask why Mr. Sorishida?" I turned to the headmaster and then back to the dorm heads. I pointed to Riddle and stated "too much rules..." he seemed to be in shock and showed slight anger. I then pointed to Leona "he doesn't seem like he'd care about the state of the dorm." He had a look of anger.

I then pointed to Azul "too shady" i said with furrowed eyebrows as he put his hand to his heart and faked being hurt.

I then pointed to Kalim "his dorm would be nice, but i'm not sure how i'd like to live in a desert" he just smiled... bro i'm basically insulting you... Then i pointed to Vill "His dorm would be lovely if it didn't have so much beauty standards" Vill just frowned for a split second and crossed his arm.

I then pointed to Idia or the ipad "As much as i like gaming, i can't stand staying inside for too long" and lastly i pointed to Lilia. "Honestly i have no problems with the dorm, i just feel like it" i said as i shrugged.

"So basically i don't feel like joining the dorms because i can't get much freedom in them." I said and the students started muttering on how they sort of agreed. "I-.. I see, well then.." the crow coughed and straighten his posture.

He then turned to Yuu "You need to keep your familiar under control! Bro why say that minuets after the chaos? "He's not mine! I told you i never seen him before!" The young boy shouted. "Hu-huh? Oh is that so..." the headmaster said with a sweat drop.

Honestly, how is he the headmaster again? "W-well anyway! Since i am so gracious, i won't turn you into stew and shall let you out the school!" Honestly i doubt he'd taste very good.

I watched as the raccat got thrown out of the hall of mirrors. After that, the crow dismissed the dorm heads and their students to the dorms. As they walked by they looked at me. I didnt bother looking at them as i just closed my eyes.

Once they all finally left i heard the headmaster gesture for me to stand next to him. I did as such as i walked next to him. "Well, im sorry but i can't let a magic less kid stay here, im going to have to send you home." The crow said as he turned towards Yuu. You cant send him home.

That at the moment is an impossible feat... i looked at the headmaster. "Ill be choosing the abandoned dorm" i said as he turned and looked at me with shock. "W- how did you know we had one? And why stay there? If u know about it then surely-"

"I'll be fine" i cut him off as i walked out of the hall of mirrors. "Celu" i called out. Celu then came out the cage. "Yes, Shune?" I stopped walking and looked at him.

Celu nodded "understood" he said as i got teleported to the ramshackle dorm. Truly is ramshackle. I walked inside as i looked around. "Shabby.." i said but it was fine, i'd get the freedom i want here anyway. "Celu, fix this place for me." I said with closed eyes.

I then walked outside as i waited for Celu to finish. The moment i stepped out, the ground shook as if an earthquake was happening.
Pov: Third person

The dorm prefects all looked up as they felt tremendous magic. Just then, the ground shook as it shocked many people. Including the headmaster. Most believing it was the wrath of the great thorn prince. When in reality, it was nothing but a mere robot?...
Pov: Shune

I stepped back inside as i looked around. The house remained the same structure, just not so ramshackle as before. Theres only so much a robot could do after all. I closed the door as i walked ahead to what seemed to he the living room. I looked out the window to see the crow and the earther or Yuu in the distance. I payed no mind to them as I walked out the living room and upstairs.

As i was about to walk further up, ghosts came out. "Hehehe, whats this? A human gue-" they stopped speaking as they sto- floated there shocked. It seems they realized. And quickly at that "Don't bother me if you know whats good for you" i said as i walked passed the shocked and slightly terrified ghosts.

Before i continued further, i stopped and turned my head slightly to the side. "Oh but, feel free the prank the guy with the black hair that'll be coming inside any minuet now." I said as i faced forward again "have fun~" i smirked and waved back facing them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bonus: How they felt when they heard Shune  basically insulting their dorm. From best to worst!

Great
Good
Decent
Neutral
Not good
Bad

Riddle: Angry like a child not getting their toy. Literal explosion. Too much rules? Who did he think he was? First impression, not good.

Leona: Couldn't care less but was sort of upset but its fine. Not because hes-... First  impression: neutral

Azul: how though, how did he know? He looked at him for a few seconds Will have to get a contract with him.. For business purposes ofc!- First impression: neutral

Kalim: He agrees! (Wait what) its true! Not many people can stand to live in such a sandy place! He's blushing because hes happy, nothing else. First impression: Good

Vill: too much beauty standards?? Darling it's all necessary! Its a shame though, he could have joined our dorm with his looks. First impression: neutral but leaning towards not good

Idia: how dare he? Gaming is life! Hes just too much of an extrovert. First impression: Bad

Lilia: finds him intresting. First impression: Decent

Sorry this took so long to post.