Ch: 10- Culprit Found! 👑🖤

Alright, the tsum tsum event.....

.

.

Help

Help... i want one
Also, im ganna stop putting cussing warnings after this since theres most likely going to be cussing in every chapter.

Warnings: cussing

Previously: "Say, we have some time to kill.. wanna visit Ortho and his brother?"

"Yes!" I chuckled at the quick and excited response. "Very well, lets go than..."

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████████▒▒▒▒▒

███████████████

Loading complete.

Pov: Shune

"Well then, why don't you contact them? Give them a heads up?" I said as i continued walking. Then Celu all of a sudden popped up next to me. "Ortho said hes waiting at the entrance!"

I nodded as Celu started walking ahead more. "Come on Shune! Hurry!"

I smiled at the sight. "Its good to see your taking a liking to someone other than me...." I hurried up slightly as Celu started running. "Come on! Come on! Lets go!!"

I chuckled. "Alright alright, slow down" i picked up my pace once again to a fast walk.

——————————

Making my way to the entrance, i see Ortho and Celu bouncing around happily. Ortho's head than turns to me. "Ah! Shune-san!" I smiled and waved.

"My brother is in his room! Feel free to go there, i already gave you access!" I nodded

"Stay safe you two, don't get into random trouble alright."

"Hai!!!"

I watched as the ran off before walking myself. "Maybe Idia could help me with this slightly"

————————

Knocking on the door, i get no response. I stand for a  minute or two before the door creaks open. "W-wh-who-" Idia's eyes widened as he shut the door right away upon seeing me.

"Hm..." i open the door and walk into the room. "Gah! Wh-wh-why are you here?!" I tilted my head slightly to the side. "Hm? Whats wrong? We are friends now arn't we? Its only natural that i visit once and a while."

I said with a mischievous grin. "Y-you must have some o-o-other motive! I do-d-don't trust that grin of y-yours!"

I sighed before smiling. "Well, anyways, want to play some games? We could watch anime too" i said as he perked up.

"Taking that as a yes, you choose, your room after all." Idia immediately got to searching for an game before putting the disk in. Throwing me a controller he sits down and readies the game.

"S-sit wherever..." he muttered. I was about to take the side of the bed, away from him but close enough to see the game. When i got an idea, i grinned as i looked at where we was sitting.

He only had the right side opened for escape...
Pov: Third person

Shune grinned as he went and sat directly next to Idia. The poor boy jumped out of shock and backed up as much as he can. Though, the most it was, was 2 inches....

Shune held his controller as the game loaded. Idia just stared at him. Shune then turned his attention to idia... shocked at the sight. His hair was, slightly pink?....

"Hey, Idia, what wrong with your hair?...." He muttered as he pointed at his hair.

"H-huh?" Said boy grabbed his tablet out of nowhere and used camera mode.

The boy's hair immediately became pinker and a small blush was on his cheek as Shune just sat there confused.

"Um, im not sure whats going on, but are you still able to play the game?... if your sick you don't have to...."

Idia stared at Shune before looking at his anime pile. "L-l-le-lets j-just watch a-anime..." he mumbled as Shune nodded.
Pov: Shune

"Say, idia have you heard about the students hurtibg themselves on the stairs?" I asked as i watched him try and pick one out. He nodded slightly.

"Do you know who the culprit is? Im quite curious." I said as he picked up an anime and went to insert the disk.

"Well, i-if you t-think about it, i-ts obviously S-Savanaclaw.." i nodded. Before idia went and sat back in the same spot as earlier. Both of us sitting and watching the anime.

The weird thing was... sometimes....

"I'd catch him staring at me every so often"

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Ch: 11- Elf Demon 👑🖤