For the horny thing named Dragonc0r3

Dragonc0r3 your gay

Oc x Torus cause bro is fucking horny mf and rlly wanted this

Does not affect cannon storyline.

Edit: This was rushed, and not proofed read but whatever 😔😒

Words: 2257
——————————
Pov: Third Person

Walking in the forest with baskets in hand, they picked mushrooms. Jade had tasked them to go mushroom hunting.

"Hmm.. oh hey, Alex, look at this mushroom! Its glowing blue!"

"Hm?" The black haired male turned to look at the mushroom in his hands. Crouching down slightly.

"Alex the big titty dilf" they said 😒 image not mine

"Don't eat that" was all he said.  Standing up. "Aww.." Torus sighed, throwing the mushroom in the basket. He stood up, grinning, using a tentacle, he held his basket.

"Hey, hey, Alex"

Said male turned towards him. "Yes?"

Poke

"Catch me if you can!" Torus shouted, poking the make before running off. Alex stood there for a brief moment, sighing as he chased after the male.

"I'm blaming you if we drop the mushrooms!" He shouted to the male in front of him. "You know that won't happen!" The male joked, swinging himself up higher in the trees. Alex following close behind

Say.. why was the male so intent on catching him? Well.. theres usually a reward if he does~

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to catch me, love!~"

Alex flushed slightly at the nickname. "Pft, you haven't seen nothing yet Torus!" The male said, speeding up. Launching himself forward towards the male.

Torus looked to the side as he narrowly dodged. "Whoah there-" he smirked.

"Tryna catch me by surprise?" Torus, sharply turned right, moving faster than before. "Lets see if you can keep up with this speed!" Alex, quickly turned, following in pursuit. Meanwhile..
————————
"So your telling me.. you let him go?.." Shune could be seen standing with crossed arms and a raised brow. As the other members of Cellia were sitting on their legs, head down.

Shune sighed. "Hah~... oh whatever, i'll go find him.." Shune said turning around.

"Oh and, if i find that another one of you even so much as thought of leaving without permission..."
His eyes turned dark.

"You'll be going back into hibernation.." he said coldly, walking away...

Now, you must not blame the kid. If someone were to see any of them, human form or not, it would result in great trouble. As Shune had restricted most of the Cellia's powers in hopes that they don't accidentally destroy everything around them.