Ch: 44- Its Fine 🍎🖤

Previously: Celu, was in attack mode. Sensing the distress of his friend.

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████████▒▒▒▒▒

███████████████

Loading complete

Ps: before you continue, if you have not read the post chapters, I HIGHLY suggest that you do.

Oh and pretend there was a lot of interaction between Yuu and Shune.. cause author doesn't feel like writing it.

Pov: Third Person

Celu turned towards the male. As the male was in shock, with his hands up.

"Celu, its fine, lets go.. dont cause another scene like with the red head.. especially with people watching"

Celu turned towards Shune, going back to human form before following him as he walked away. Leaving behind hee-man 2.0

Heading towards a secluded area, Shune pauses. Looking back at Celu, who merely stared at the ground.

"Say.. isnt there some sort of event happening soon?.."

Celu looked up. Nodding, as Shune's eyes softened, as he smiled at his friend. "Speaking of events, why don't we go out today? Just the two of us, like before"

Celu's eyes widened as he looked at Shune. "Yes, lets!"

Shune smiled more, as he and Celu made their way towards the city.

————————

"People gathering at the Pomefire dorm? Interesting.." Shune muttered.

He shrugged and continued reading his book.
Meanwhile... celu was nowhere to be found.. i wonder why..

Shune looked up from his book as he finished the last few pages. Walking over to his desk, he puts the book down and is about to exit the room when he spots a letter...

A letter in grayish red... a letter from zeke

Shune stood there, and he stared at the unopened letter. "Tsk.. how desperate"

Pov: Shune

I stared at the envelope... my mind saying no, but my body moving to open the letter slowly. I payed no mind if i rip any of it, and tore it open.

"Dear shune.." I paused contemplating before continuing.

"Dear Shune... i know you probably won't be reading this,, and you probably burned the letter.. but if you didnt, and your reading this now..."

....

"And your reading this now, i would like to say, that once again, i am so terribly sorry.. i know that sorry would not fix anything... i know that sorry cannot fix our relationship.. i know that sorry.. cant bring back the dead."