Ch: 34- What Is This? A Tradition? 🏜🧡

If you didnt see the "Wait wtf, is my wattpad on crack" i can apparently reply to comments without a verified email im guessing. Expect I cant comment itself.

How strange.

Previously: The vice prefect, revealed his plans out loud..

It was not Azul, whom let his guard down, but Jamil.

Jade: Thank you for telling us everything.

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████████▒▒▒▒▒

███████████████

Loading complete

Pov: Third Person

Turns out, Azul made a contract with Floyd for his magic. In return, Floyd got a deep... voice...

Sigh..

Soon enough, Jamil had it, as he used his unique magic, he started to control multiple people at once.

All of them, with their own individual commands. There was no doubt, the longer this continues, the higher the chances of overblot.

"Damn zombies, no matter how many times i squeeze them, they just keep getting back up"

"Jamil! I get it, stop! I'll go back home and you can be dorm head!"

Kalim, the poor boy could not stand the sight of his friend on a rampage. Desperate for him to stop, for his safety, and other's.

Meanwhile, Shune could be seen outside the dorm, looking at the scene from afar with an X-ray by Celu.

"Hm... what do you think Celu? What course of action shall we take?.."

If you didn't know Shune well enough, he would sound bored and tired. Wanting to get things over with quickly.

But, his tone of voice, Celu understood how Shune felt. There was a hint of... guilt...

Soon enough, sparks flew out the dorm, Jamil had finally overblotted.

The group fought the overblotted vice dorm head, but to no avail. For he was much stronger, than the rest of the group.

Shune's eyes widened as Jamil three the group ways across. Raising his hand, something flew out, a blue light. As it headed towards the flying group at a fast pace.

"Let the light protect you from your fall... friends.."

Celu looked at Shune, at the mention of the word 'friends'

Smiling, Celu puts his hands together, raising his hand to his chest, he closes his eyes.

"Yes, may the blue hues of light protect you under this cur-sed night.."

Shune got up, as he went ahead and decided to enter the dorm.

Meanwhile, Kalim used his unique magic to conquer up a river, in order for them to get back to the dorm at a faster speed.

"Celu, stay here.. thats an order"

Celu paused, as he was about to head inside the dorm as well. Before nodding and giving a small bow.

Shune, continued walking, a shadow over his eyes.

Reaching Jamil, he grabbed nearby debris and threw it at him.

"?.."

Jamil turned towards Shune. Raising a brow.

"Oh, your still here?.."

"What is the meaning of this?"

Jamil crossed his arms. "Well, its obviously for power! Overthrowing Kalim, becoming the dorm head!-"

He continued to go on and on. About his plans, what he did. Everything. Shune sighed, as Jamil paused.

"Letting anger get the best of you.."

"How childish.."

Jamil had a tick mark on his forehead as Shune turned and walked away.

"CHILDISH?!"

Step...

Jamil raised his arm up, as a snake slid up his arm. Growing in size.

Step...

Swinging his arm, he attacked, launching the snake at the long haired boy.

Step...

Cr@₵₭!

The snake disappeared, as the glass head of the monster died. Jamil, returning to normal. He fell down, passing out.

As the prefect, along with his friends arrived, he too, suddenly passed out. Alerting the group.

Shune, paused as he heard the crack. Before resuming walking.

"This is why you'll forever be... weak."

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Ch: 35- The Past Yet To Unfold 🤖🖤