┊͙ ( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:Post Ch. 2:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ┊͙

Oh, i should explain something, in these post chapters, its basically a time where the headmaster decides that the school's education will be slowed down.

And things like that. Therefor, helping focus on the relationship meters between shune and the rest. (Since its pretty low)

The way these chapters work are sort of like one shots. They dont really follow as a continuation of the previous chapter. (Half of the time)

Its just, there will be things mentioned from previous chapters in the current chapter. Oh and..

.....there might be some.... spicy scenes. Be warned

And yes i did say updates would be slower but its the weekends rn.

Post Ch. 2- The Leech Twins, Dogs?

—————
Pov:Third Person

A grunt could be heard along with the sound of chains. "Hmph.. we barely started, and your already this tired?... jade..."

The eel twin could be seen looking up hands tied behind his back, shirt messed up, hair messed up, but more importantly.

A collar can be seen on the males neck, with chains, leading to the person in front of him. As he stepped on the twins head while sitting on the throne.

"Did i say you could look up? Disgusting mutt.."
"Heh, my my.. your being a little rough... aren't you?-" before he could say the persons name.

The scene switched.

———————————————————————————

"Uno! Hah! I win"

"Tsk"

"Hm, alright then, as decided, torus will be going first"

"Hmph, well, its not that i care anyway"

"Come on old friend! Dont be such a sore looser!"

"Am not! Just hurry and get this over with!"

"Well, i would agree, but Riki isnt here?"

"Hmph, honestly where did that little trouble maker go?"

"Well, guess ill try it on you then"

"What? No! Dont you dare! Torus! Get away! Oi-"

Torus approached Pollux as he stood up and backed away. Both moonterror and blight giggled to each-other before leaving.

"Hey!" Pollux backed into a wall, as his black hair covered his face (the Cellias remain in human form most of the time now. Since they gained the ability to become human like)

Torus put a hand next to Pollux's head, as he grabbed his chin. Closing in, until their faces were an inch apart.

"Whats wrong? Can't handle something like this?.." Torus then went and whispered in the male's ear.

"Then how will you handle what im about to do to you?~.."

Just then, torus hopped back as Pollux shot fire at him. "Y-YOU WEIRDASS! DIE!"