Ch: 7- Crimson Flowers Of The Tyrant🥀❤️

Authors Note: If tittles are deemed too long, all it will say is the Chapter number and the emojis and the tittle will be said here. For example:

Ch: 15 🥀🖤

Warning: Cussing

Previously: Arriving at the dorm, many students run in panic, the wind was strong.

"It was chaos everywhere"

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████████▒▒▒▒▒

██████████████

Loading complete.

Pov: Shune

"Come on Celu! Lets go, we have to make sure there aren't any stragglers!" I shouted as Celu dashed towards the dorm. Going inside, there was rubble everywhere.

"H-help me! Somebody! Please!" Celu turned in that direction as he ran.

"Where are you?!"

"O-over here! Please help me!"

I hopped off Celu as i spotted the student. They were underneath some rubble. "Grab my hand!" I extended my hand as they grabbed onto it. Celu was lifting the rubble as i pulled them out.

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Agh, M-my leg, i think its broken!" He shouted in pain. I nodded as Celu came towards us. Just then a hatch opened up with medical supplies.

I grab a wooden stick and some bandages. "This should help for now, we'll guide you to the exit. After that you'll need to get to the infirmary. Can you do that?"

I asked as i finished bandaging his leg. He nodded as i got up. "Alright then" i hopped on Celu and i helped him up. "Hold on tight" i said as i patted the side of Celu.

He dashed towards the exit as i put up a shield for when any rubble might hit us. Once we got to the exit i helped the student off.

"Remember, to the infirmary!"

I watched as they left. "Celu, we should split up, at this rate, we won't get to everybody!" He nodded as he went off.

I too went off in the opposite direction. "Hello?! Is anybody here! If so please say something!" I shouted for a bit.

"O-over here!" I looked to the right and ran towards there. I looked at the guy, his leg was stuck underneath some rubble.

I used magic to lift it up as he got out. "Are you ok? Can you walk?"

I nodded. "Yeah.. just hurts slightly." I nodded "I'll guide you to the exit, after that, go to the infirmary just incase!"

I put the students arm around my shoulder to help him walk better as he seemed to be limping slightly.
"God where the fu*k are the adults?!"

————————

"Thank you!" The student shouted. I turned to see Celu running back. "All clear, the students seemed to have all evacuated expect for a group over there."

Celu gestured to where the overblot was. I nodded. "Lets go then"

We reach the scene as i see the red haired dorm head about to attack someone. "The magicless prefect?.." i jumped up and raised my fist, adding magic enhancements, i throw a strong punch to the back of the overblotted monster behind the dorm head.

Shattering the glass, the dorm head all of a sudden falls forward unconscious. "What- y-your!"
Pov: Third person

The five students looked at Shune in shock.

"W-what the hell are you doing here?!" The red haired asked. All of a sudden, the magicless prefect collapsed. As he was about the hit the floor, Celu caught him on his back.

"Celu sensed something so we came here." He said. "Are you all alright, hurt anywhere?"

They shook their heads no. "We're all fine thanks to trey senpai..." the blueberry said as the long haired student nodded.

He than turned his attention to the dorm leader whom reverted back to normal.

"So can somebody explain why he overblotted and how?" He asked as some of them swear dropped.

"Well.. you see"

—————————

Pov: Shune

A gasp was heard from Riddle as he awoke along with Yuu. "That can't be a coincidence"...

I was sitting down with Celu next to me still in wolf form. I was leaning against Celu as we stared at the scene. "We were agonizing over whether or not you'd awake."

I narrowed my eyes at Yuu. "Celu" i muttered as he nodded. "I understand"

I sat down and watched as they conversed. Riddle crying in apologies. I sighed and got up, turning to opposite direction. "Lets go" i said quiety as Celu went back into the cage.

Avoiding detection, i head to the exit. "Well, overblots are a scary thing, but we learned a lot today..." i said as we exited the mirror, heading towards ramshackle.

"I have gathered the necessary data." Celu said from the cage. "But i will need to know more about the magicless prefect in order go figure out what happened to them earlier."

I nodded. "Yuu... the magicless prefect. He's strange, but at the same time, he is special."

I chuckled.

"I can't wait to see him crumble...."

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Ch: 8- Suspicious Incidents 👑🖤