Ch: 0- Prolouge Pt. 6| Robot

Author's Note: If you didn't look at the last post, I have updated the bio, i'd suggest you check it out, you dont have to though. Yes i changed tittle name last second for those who saw my little edit at the last chapter.

And i just realized it doesn't really make sense for Jade and Floyd to be in the same class as Shune..... whatever this is a fanfic.

Also, "mean and evil mafia boss" he says

Warning: Cussing, OOC characters?
Previously: "Oh, no we just have the same second period." He said as i sighed. He then walked next to and then in front of me. "Say.." i stopped walking and so did he.

"Why not come to Mostro Lounge after classes end?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pov: Shune

I stared at Jade with a poker face as he grinned. I then looked to his right and stepped aside, heading to second period. "I'll think about it, Jade" i said in a monotone voice. "Very well" he said as he caught up to me.

——————————

As we arrived to P.E class, we saw a buff guy. Guess he's the teacher. Me and Jade continued to walk towards the class as we lines up. "I'm Vargas, and im in charge of athletics for you bean sprouts!" Bean sprouts?... A irk💢 mark appeared on forehead as i stared at him.

Hm, we'll see I thought as i crossed my arms. "The key to becoming a great wizard is to start with your muscles! Look at the muscles i've built eating raw eggs!" He said as he flexed. I sweat dropped. "Is he really a teacher? Also, raw eggs? Is he ok in the head" I mumbled out

Jade seems to have heard as he chuckled. I put my hand on my hip as I side eyed him. "Alright now, first thing's first! Go and change into your P.E uniform!" He said as the students started to go to the locker rooms to go get changed.

————————————

I watched as the final student came out from the locker room, turning back to the weird muscle bitch. "You baby wizards have no muscle! You will all start with 20 laps around the track and 100 pushups after that!"

I could hear the complaining of the students. Instead, of complaining, i turned to the track and started jogging, Jade following behind me. "Well? Come on now! Don't just stand there, look at those two!" I heard the raw egg eater shout.

I didnt feel like doing push so after the first lap i jogged to Mr. Butt chin dude. "If i were to do 40 laps, can i just do 10 push ups?" I asked as he stared at me. Pondering for a second.

"Alright, but only this once" he said as I smirked and jogged back to the track. Jade was almost finished with his second lap as i all of a sudden started sprinting, catching up to Jade in no time.

I slowly went back to jogging as i looked forward, blank face as Jade started at me in shock and amusement.

"Oh? Your quite the runner" he said to me as i chuckled.

"Why thank you, too bad though, if u keep going at this pace..." i started sprinting again. "THEN I'LL FINISH MY 40 LAPS BEFORE YOU FINISH YOUR 20!" I shouted as i laughed, dashing through the track.