Ch: 33- Oasis 🏜🖤

I like how i have 14 fanfics in waiting and im about to add more...

Going to the doctors~ hurraaaaay...

Previously: Shune stared at the ground, and Jamil stared at the night sky, walking towards the rails, he put his hand on it, leaning slightly towards the side.

Back facing away from Shune. The two of them, sharing a peaceful silence under the moonlight.

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████████▒▒▒▒▒

███████████████

Loading complete

Pov: Third Person

Shune narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Well... it's not like he doesn't have problems of his own.."

Shune stood up straight and turned towards Jamil.

"Well, i should get going now. Goodnight"

Shune said as he walked away.

"Yes.. Goodnight"

———————

Shune entered the room as Celu made the room soundproof. Shune went to the bed and sat down as Celu appeared in robot form.

"Celu..that bad feeling is back.."

"Another possible overblot?"

Celu asked as he turned into human form and summoned a table and plate of steak for Shune's dinner.

"I suppose.. but i cant shake the feeling that there's something else to it.." Celu put down the utensils and went and sat next to Shune.

Grabbing both his hands, Shune turned towards Celu. As the robot gave him a bright smile.

"Well, whatever happens, i'll be with you all the way!"

Shune smiled at Celu. "Thanks."

Shune ate as he thought back to how Yuu agreed to help out Scarabia on a whim.

"I understand hes kind... but he wouldn't... ah, i see... snake whisper.."

A few moments later, a knock was heard at the door. As Celu put the plates away and the table disappeared.

Shune got up and opened the door. It was a scarabia student. "Dorm leader Kalim told me to get you for dinner"

"Alright, we'll be there"

The student nodded and walked off. "Come on Celu, lets go see if theres some sweets for you"

Celu brightened up and jogged towards Shune as both of them made their way to the lounge.

As they entered the room, Celu spotted some sweets and went to go eat them. Shune just smiled, and followed Celu.

The robot quickly grabbed a hand full of sweets and shoved it in his mouth.

He had a face of content. "Geez Celu, save some candy for the other students"

Celu looked up at Shune, putting the candy back down. "You can't just eat candy, even if you have robotic organs"

"Aw.." Shune rolled his eyes before smirking. "Alright, just this once."

Celu brightened up and returned to eating his candy.

Celu finished the bowl of candy he was eating and went to the other one. Shune narrowed his eyes with a smile. Muttering,

"If only you could see how much we've both grown.."

————————

Shune stood at the door inside the guest bedroom. Grabbing the door knob, he tried to twist it.

But it would not budge. He had been locked inside.

"Hm... well i suppose he's already gotten a move on things"

————————

The next day, the dorm students, Yuu, Grim, and Shune were forced to walk in the hot desert sand, to an oasis.

Shune was wearing clothes that are naturally cold. Therefor, was fine in the heat. Unfortunately, we can't say the same for the rest.

Getting to the oasis, it was all dried up. But thankfully, the dorm leader, kalim had the ability to fill the oasis up with water.

Unfortunately, the group did not get to stay long for their break time was up.

Therefor, marching, the group head back to the dorm...

————————

Timeskip- Idk how many days, to the point where azul got hypnotized by Jamil i guess.

Yes i meant it when i said i was going to
Massacre this arc... l o l.

—————

"Azul, who is your master?"

Azul grunted, before going silent for a second. Raising his head, he replied.

"My master is.... You, master Jamil.."

"My master, i await your orders.."

Azul had clearly been hypnotized.. but what happened next, was most definitely a shock to the vice prefect.

The vice prefect, revealed his plans out loud..

It was not Azul, whom let his guard down, but Jamil.

Jade: Thank you for telling us everything.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Ch: 34- What Is This? A Tradition? 🏜🧡

Lol what if _____ just _____ ___'s ____ lmao. That would be soooooOoooOooOoOooOoooooo funnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Lmao.

If any of you actually manages to guess what the blanked out words are, then i would be impressed.

Hint- The number of _ corresponds to the amount of letters in the word.