Ch: 3- Thank You, Truly🥀🖤

Warning: cussing. REALLY SHORT CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN!

Before we start this chapter, here.

Shune: *staring at computer*

Computer: Please type in a password

Shune: *Puts in Celu*

Computer: Password is weak, please try another

Shune: How fuc*ing dare you piece of sh*t?! *throws out window*

(I got this idea from someone lol)

Previously: The flashback was cut off as i came back to my senses, looking forward my eyes widen..

Riddle was on the ground as Celu was on top of him, baring his fangs...

Pov: Shune

"Celu! Stop! Stand down!" I shouted as i motioned for him to come back to me.

He continued to growl at him, baring his fangs. Ready to bite. "A bite from him could be fatal in the correct spot"

Running to two i grab onto Celu and slowly start pulling him away. "CELU! I SAID STOP, YOU'LL INJURE HIM!" Celu seemed to snap out of it as he stopped and stepped back.

I let go of him as i stepped to the side. Looking down at riddle. "I apologize, it seems my friend acted out of turn, we shall be going now." I said as i didn't spare him another glance, and walked away. I hear Celu shift to his human form as he walks next to me head down.

Walking to a secluded area in the shade. I sat down and sighed, closing my eyes.

"Are you mad at me, Shune?" I reopened them to look at Celu, he was gripping his clothes with his head down.

Pov: Third person

Shune shook his head no as he motioned for Celu to sit down. "Im not mad at you Celu.."

Celu raised his head and looked up at Shune as he sat in front of him, sitting with his legs bent and under him.

"It was just a habit" he muttered as Celu nodded.

All of a sudden, Celu got pulled into a hug.

"Shune?.." said robot turned his head slightly, eyes widened when he saw tears.

"Please Celu, dont do something so reckless without thinking."

Shune buried his head into Celu's neck and cried.

"I almost lost you again..." Shune hiccuped slightly and quietly as Celu hugged back.

He knew what he meant. If Riddle were to report the events to the headmaster, Celu would be taken away.

"Shune..." he muttered.

"I can't handle that again... I don't want to loose you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

A young boy could be seen screaming and crying as an adult held him back. While two men, in armor were dragging away a robotic looking human.

Both of them trying to reach for each other. One screaming in tears, the other shouting the ones name.

"SHUNE!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Celu remembered that day clearly, just like Shune. He didn't want to risk loosing him. Celu opened his mouth and uttered.

"Thank you, truly"

—Chapter End—

Next Chapter
Ch: 4- The Braincell Trio 🥀🖤