┊͙ ( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:Post Ch. 1:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ┊͙

Before we start, i just wanna explain what this post chapter is. It's basically a chapter that focuses on shune's relationship with the twst wonderland cast.

Platonic, fluff, and possibly romantic!

There may be a time where readers get to choose a path or option for Shune to go with for the story!

(Low chance though since pretty much nobody expect a select few comment lmao)

Anyways, let us begin! (Ps, yes this does have to do with the story!)

————————
Post Ch. 1- Words Bubble Up, Eventually, They Pop

"Hm.. god, what the hell is with this sudden pause in education?"

"I think it's because you scared the headmaster so much with your threate- ahem"

Celu cleared his throat. "With your.. 'peaceful' talk, that he decided this?"

Shune paused and so did Celu as the two of them stared at each other with dot eyes.

"Well, whatever lets find a way to pass the time or some shit. I'm seriously going to be bored as fuck.."

Celu watched as his friend walked away, mumbling something. a scared look in his eyes appeared then. Yet, it too, held worry... he couldn't forget those words he said last night..
Flashback

"Hah....." celu looked up and towards Shune, he was sitting at his desk as Celu in the charging port, about to shut off.

"....5...1.....4..." it was as if time stopped for Celu. As he heard a constant ringing in his ears. His eyes widened.. before he could say anything.

He shut off...
EndOfFlashBack

"He.. didnt mean that.. right?.."

———————

"U-u-um, why are y-you here... a-a-again?.."

A male with fire blue hair could be seen, stuttering as if he was talking in front of the whole world on a stage butt naked.
(Ok, don't get any ideas you simps..)

"Im bored, duh, come on lets go out and play or some shit. Ortho already agreed-"

"W-w-w-what?! G-G-G-G-GO OUT?! ARE YOU I-I-I-I-INSANE?! N-NO! NEVER! IM N-NOT GOING O-OUTSIDE!!!" The male said as he slammed his door closed.

Shune and celu looked at each other. "Damn, guess it didnt work... FINE! WE'LL BE BACK NEXT TIME SWEETIE!"

Shune said as he and celu walked away. Talking to each other.

Meanwhile, the blue haired boy was leaning on the door, hand on his face, immense blush could be seen.

As he desperately tried to hide it.
"Fuck..why must you do this to me.."

As the boy gradually fell in love, it became difficult to notice his beating heart whenever the blue haired male was near the grayish red haired male.

...although, i cant help but wonder...
Will Shune ever... feel the same way? Is all of this.. perhaps... just for.. fun?
———————

A weeks had gone by, the headmaster was still on leave.. looks like it'll take a while for him to get back.

Although, during these past weeks, shune has gotten closer to everyone.. especially the dorm leaders..
Well, minus the beauty queen that is.

Meanwhile, underground. "Torus.. i think Riki is rubbing off on you too much.. he's learning how to flirt.."

"What? Nonsense! Sense when?!"

"Since they day you decide to hug him by his waist in human form then proceeded to-"

"ALRIGHT! LISTEN! IN MY DEFENSE, IT WAS A DARE!"

"Hmph, well too bad, he didn't have much of a reaction, guess you aren't all that after all.." torus turned towards pollux.

"Shut up.. i'll get him one day.."

||||||||||

"Hey, shune, about.. no nevermind.."

"Hm? You sure?" Celu nodded. He couldn't bring himself to ask, about that night.

514? Why did he say that.. he wanted to know, but another part of him didn't.

... and why so.. sudden too...

Well.. Shune will tell Celu eventually!... right?...

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Chapter End
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

What? U thought i would continue the torus and shune moment? Lmao, your right, i would.

Anyways, see you on the next chapter! Oh and, no spoilers for the chapter tittle for post chapters.

Updates will be slower than normal.