Ch: 14- Reminiscing 🤖🤍

Ps. I felt that the four were a bit short so their now 50 ft... Lol (i put this here after finishing the story so if I mention them being 40ft, ignore it)

Warning: Mentions of violence
Underlined Text= Past

Previously: Well... at least they aren't attacking anybody...

(Shune)

(Shune)

I-... never mind their attacking each other.

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████████▒▒▒▒▒

███████████████

Loading complete.

Pov: Third Person

"MoonTerror! Sollux! Stop your bickering this instant, your setting a horrible example." Blight all of a sudden called out to the two.

Shune watched as they both calmed down and looked to the side. "Ah, say, how is Lime doing?" Shune asked Torus

"He is doing well, though he does miss you quite a bit."

Shune put a hand behind his head. "Ah, i'll have to visit soon then huh?"

"That would be much appreciated"

"Huh? Lime? Don't tell me you like them more than me!... not that it matters or anything..." Pollux crossed his arms and looked to the side.

The others chuckling.

"I'm glad to see that your all still the same as when we met." Celu said all of a sudden. Gaining the attention of the others.

Shune then turned his attention back to the group of beasts called. Cellia, who got their group name based of Celu.

"It was an interesting meeting, per-say"

"Hahaha... yes indeed, I remember being so shocked to find you standing before me. Asking if i was hurt and not running away cowering in fear, or helping the people.."

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ Flash Back ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

It was around sunset, in a bustling city filled with people. Vehicles driving back and fourth, people working hours on end.