Special Chapter: Actor AU

Previously: "My, isnt this a surprise.." shune looked at everyone before him. "All of you are gathered here.. even, you"

Shune turned towards Malleus, his eyes showing immediate hostility.

"Shune.. i'm sorry- I didn't know that i-"

"Shut it" Shune stared at him. "You think sorry will help? Do you really think that your PATHETIC words will justify what you did?"

"DO YOU THINK LOSING A MEASLY ROBOT JUSTIFIES YOUR ATTEMPTED MURDER AGAINST MY MASTER?!" Sebek shouted in anger.

Silver put a hand in Sebeks shoulder. "Sebek.. this isnt the time.."

"Malleus Draconia" Shune raised his hand and pointed at the male. "I hope you're happy"

Shune glared. "You fucking murderer"

Lifting his arms up, shune fell backwards. "NO!-"

Malleus tried to reach him, but Shune had already fallen off the cliff. Falling rapidly, as his life flashed before his eyes.

"Ah.. Alexander.. Celu"

Shune reached his arm up. "Im coming.. i'll be able to see you guys again"

He smiled softly closing his eyes, as his body made contact with the ground.

Snap!

The cellias looked up. The contact had broken. The contract between them, which could only be broken if the contractor dies.

Meanwhile, in another place.

"Your highness!" The blonde fell to the ground, holding his chest in shock.

"Ignis.." Zeke looked at the chancellor in horror. "Shune- Shune he!-"

———————————————————————————

At the golden gates, Shune looked up with widened eyes. Looking at the two figures as they smiled softly upon him.

Tears formed in his eyes as he ran and hugged them both. Crying loudly.

"...oh Shune" Alexander hugged him. "You idiot..."

"Aaaand, CUT!" As those words were spoken, the two of them let go, Alexander sighed, and Shune stretched. Celu slowly put his hands over his helmet and took it off. Revealing a much more human version of the robot celu.

"So" Shune turned towards the cast. "What did ya think about my tragic cries?" He grinned, holding a peace sign cheekily.

"Man, it sure was something" Ace said with his hands behind his head. "Deuce here even started crying cause of it." Ace said, pointing his thumb to deuce crying behind him.

"Ah- a-ace! Dont out me like that!" Deuce whispered aggressively. Meanwhile, Alexander walked off to get some refreshments.

Celu walked over to shune, telling him he was ganna go with Alexander before walking off. "SHUUUUUUNE!~" Immediately flinching, before he could run, Zeke ran up behind him, jumping on him. Pulling him into a one sided hug.

Stumbling, Shune barely stabilizes himself. "Ew! Get off me!-" he gritt his teeth, putting his hand on Zekes face trying to push him away. "Shune~ you can be mean to be all you want on set cause thats the characters we play but you can't be mean to me off set!~"

Zeke whined. "Come on, give your big brother a hug!~" "HELL NO!-" Shune shouted

Malleus who was watching the scene on a chair chuckled, as workers took off his fake horns and ears. While he removed his fake fangs. Another worker then worked on removing his makeup.

Meanwhile, the people from Savanaclaw were also getting theirs removed. While the others were taking their time chatting.

"They have a good relationship dont they Grim?" Yuu smiled, sitting down and looking at the plushie. For grims role, the editor would CGI everything.

"Yep" the voice actor for grim said, movie the plushie grims arms. The man was in his 20s, with lightish black hair and blue flamed highlights.

"Gosh, they really did base grim off you didnt they?" Yuu looked at the man who merely smiled back in return. Meanwhile, two people could be seen walking up to the siblings.

"Good work you two" Immediately, Shune and Zeke looked up. "Ah!" Shune gasped, it was the actors who played the role of Shune and Zeke's parents.

"Thank you for your hard work!" The two said, bowing slightly. The woman, who's real name was Annabelle chuckled lightly.

"Yes, it was lovely working with you two"
"We'll be taking our leave now. This was a wonderful experience, thank you" the man, whos name is Jacob smiled. The couple waved goodbye before they left to go chat with the staff.

"Shune" Loud thumps could be heard as a figure around 7ft approached. "Oh, torus!" Shune wave, as Zeke looked over curiously.

"Greet-..ings.." Torus fumbled over his words slightly. "Shune-.. could you, help..... me.... Out o-f... this costume?...." Torus asked as he tried to pull up the mask over his head. Although it wasnt too difficult to breathe, the costume was extremely heavy and it was hard to talk in it.

The same could be said for the rest of the monster like costumes. Which is why the director would have them voice over all the lines after recordings.

"Oh, yeah right away!" Shune hurried over while Zeke pouted. "Oh...." He drooped "my little brother left me..." sulking, he slowly turned around and walked away to his chair to sit down.

"What the fuck?!-" shune grumbled, struggling to take the helmet off with shaky arms. "Torus your heads too fat!-" shune shouted, putting a foot on torus's shoulder for leverage.

"Ow!- my head isnt fat! And ow ow ow! DONT STEP ON ME?!-" torus shouted in pain. After moments of struggling, shune finally managed to get the helmet off as he fell backwards onto the ground.

"....We're screwed" MoonTerror, Blight and Pollux looked at them. MoonTerror who was actually just known and Moon and Blight who was known as well, blight and.. well Pollux cried internally. "Well, better get started...." Blight sighed as she turned towards Pollux.

"Wh- why me first?!-" pollux backed up warily.
Moon and Blight grinned as the held their hands up. "Oi- stay... stay.." they started chasing him. "NO! STAAAAY! STAY AWAYYYYYY!" He shrieked like a little girl as the three ran around the set... very slowly... VERY very slowly.

Suddenly a loud clap could be heard. "Alright everyone, line up! Lets take a group photo shall we?"

Murmurs gathered as many excitedly rushed over. "Ha, i call being in the front!" Epel shouted "not if i get there first!" Jack followed behind closely with silver chasing after them.

"...gosh... they're so exited" Sebek said slowly as he walked over calmly. "Hey, shouldn't the main character be in front?..."

——————————————

Snap!

The picture was taken and printed out for everyone too see. In the very front was Shune and Zeke together, kneeling down each doing a peace sign on opposite sides. Behind them was Celu and Alexander, and to Celu's right was the dad, and the mom to alexander's left. With Ignis, the chancellor next to her.

Behind them were the Dorm heads and Yuu, then the vice dorm heads, and the rest of the dorm members. Each of them had a bright smile on their faces.