Death

I had a bad dream last night. A nightmare if you will.
It wasnt anything from a horror film but i dreamt that my mom died. Even thinking about it is making me tear up.

It wasnt the first dream either. I was so sad and in disbelief in my dream that i fekt physical pain in my chest. And every time i dreamt of it i kept thinking 'who will take care of my brother now?' Which makes me cry even more and is making me cry now. Because even though my mother is frustrated taking care of him, she still does it.

To put in context, he has prader willi syndrome. And theres no way i can send him to a caring centre. I even thought of that in my dream. Because his behaviour is a handful that i would not want to put the responsibility on anyone else.

I always think of him when I think of the future. I'm always concerned on how to take care of him in the future. I always pray his behaviour will improve. For his and my moms sake. I plan to help take care of him when im older. But i dont know what job i can do that wont make me feel to exhausted to take care of him.

Today at my part time job i was quieter than usual, though i dont think anyone noticed because I'm always quiet. I realised it was because i kept thinking of that dream and the emotional and physical pain i felt. I never want my parents to pass away