Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Three🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

Chapter Three
🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

"So you killed her?" Sawyer asked as she, Scott, Stiles and Anakin walked through the halls of the school, "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said. 

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles said, making Sawyer and Scott look at him weird, "Never say those words ever again." Sawyer said. "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said and Stiles nodded. 

"Noted. Let me take a guess here -" Stiles started to say but Scott shook his head, "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott said and Stiles shook his head slightly. "No, of course not." He said, making Sawyer raise her eyebrows, "Lies." She said and he pointed at her 

"One- Stop using twin telepathy to know when I lie. Two- Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles said and realization crossed over Scott's features. 

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said, making Stiles look at him like he was crazy, "Who, Derek?" Stiles asked, hitting Scott in the back of the head before continuing, "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Sawyer asked and Scott nodded. 

"I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." He said and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "How real?" Stiles asked as they walked outside, "Like it actually happened." Scott said and Sawyer froze. 

"I think it did." She said making the boys stop and look at what was in front of them. Deputies were walking around, taking pictures of the back door of the bus hanging by its hinges with four large claw marks on the door. Blood covered the seats and also trailed to the outside of the bus.