Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS

Sawyer's outfit:
Scott's House -

Sawyer's outfit:Scott's House -

Lydia's House / Home -

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Eighty-Seven⚡Heartless⚡

Heartless

Sawyer smiled smugly as she watched Malia punch Theo over and over. "It's okay. You don't have to stop." Theo said breathlessly and Malia growled at him, "Trust me- I won't." She said before punching him again.

Scott went to step up and stop her but Sawyer held her hand up. "Why stop her." She said and watched Malia punch Theo a few more times before Scott gave her a look making her sigh. "Okay, fine." She said before walking over and pulling Malia off Theo when she unleashed her claws.

"Alright Malia, that's good." Sawyer said as she and Scott pulled Malia back making her growl at them. "Slow down, okay? He's going back into the ground." Scott said and Liam stepped forward, "You can't. He remembers Stiles." He said, making Malia furiously turn to him.

"Sawyer remembers Stiles. Scott, Lydia and I remember Stiles." She said and Liam sighed softly, "The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam said, making Sawyer scoff. "Or, he could kill us, like he did with Scott. Or maybe stab his claws in our necks, like he did with Lydia." She said. "He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam said and Theo sighed, "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." He said, making them look at him. "Shut up!" Malia, Liam, Scott and Sawyer said at the same time and Hayden walked over.