Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Six🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Chapter Six
🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Scott walked into class making Sawyer and Stiles look up at him before instantly looking away making Scott sighed. Scott went to sit behind Stiles while Sawyer was sitting next to Stiles, Anakin laying on the ground. 

"You guys still not talking to me?" Scott asked and they just ignored him, "Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big." Scott asked and they didn't say anything, not even looked at him. 

"You know I feel really bad about it?" Still nothing, "Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?" Scott said. Stiles and Sawyer glanced at each other for a moment. "If we were talking to you, we'd tell you that you're an idiot for trusting Derek. But obviously we're not talking to you." Stiles said, still not looking at Scott. 

They were quiet for a moment before Sawyer bit her lip slightly, bouncing her leg and tapping her finger against her desk. Sawyer and Stiles glanced at each other again before turning around again, "What did he say?" Sawyer asked, making Scott smile. 

🐺 

"Wh-? He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked as they walked out of class and Scort nodded, "Yeah..." He said and Sawyer furrowed her brows. "All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually us." Sawyer said and Scott sighed softly. 

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott said and Stiles glanced at him, "Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" He asked and Scott shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think he does, either." He said and Sawyer nodded slightly, "Okay so, when are you seeing him again?" Sawyer asked. 

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott said and Stiles gave him a look as they stopped walking, "When?" He asked. "He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott said, making Stiles and Sawyer look at each other before Sawyer nodded slightly.