Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Ninety-Four⚔ Face-To-Faceless ⚔

Chapter Ninety-Four
Face-To-Faceless

"They were murdered. Killed by the new Hunter in Beacon Hills. You know, when he took out the Hellhound, we thought it was just luck. That we were dealing with an amateur. But now we know that whomever this new Hunter is, he has a teacher." Scott said as he, Sawyer, Lydia, Malia and Argent stood in the bunker. Brett's broken and bloody lacrosse stick sat on the table as Argent sighed.

"Gerard. Which means this is my fault. I'm the one who let him go." He said and Lydia shook her head, "You couldn't have done anything." She said. "He could've killed him." Malia said and Sawyer nodded and hummed in agreement making Lydia shoot them a look and Malia's eyes widened slightly, "Just saying..." Malia said.

"We're not executioners." Lydia said and Sawyer glanced at all of them, "You are when it comes to war." She said and Scott nodded slightly. "That's why we're gonna make peace." Scott said, making Sawyer cross her arm and raise her eyebrows, "Make peace? With Gerard Argent? That's quite literally impossible." She asked, making Scott sigh.

"Sawyer, you know what's coming. We all keep using the same word." Scott said and Argent nodded, "War." He said, making them look at him. "So what stops a war from happening?" Malia asked, "A peace summit." Argent said and Scott nodded

"Right. We meet face-to-face with Gerard, find out what he wants, and then we stop all this before it gets any worse." Scott said and Sawyer shook her head. "Last time Gerard was at a peace meeting was with Deucalion. And if I'm recalling the story correctly, Gerard blinded him and gas his pack and bludgeon his own men to death with bat that had dead werewolves' class embedded in it." She said and Argent shook head slightly.

"I'll go. We know he's not going to kill me." He said, making Malia turn to him with raised eyebrows, "You sure about that?" She asked and he sighed softly and shrugged.

"Not really."

"All we need is to find out what he wants- then we can bargain." Scott said and Argent nodded slightly, "Even if he does agree, his terms might be difficult to meet." He said and Scott shook his head. "Well, that's why it's a negotiation. I don't expect to get anything without giving something up." Scott said.