Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Seventy-Four🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

The elevator dings, and Stilinski turned to see Scott, Kira, Sawyer and Stiles slowly walking out of the elevator as they stare at the line of dead bodies being wheeled to the morgue. "Damn..." Sawyer muttered before turning to her father, "Who found them?" She asked.

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Stilinski said and Scott nodded slightly, "We've got a theory..." Scott said, making Stiles nod in agreement. "It's a slightly terrifying theory..." He said and Stilinski sighed softly, "Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

Sawyer furrowed her brows and thought for a moment before realization crossed over her features, "Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" She asked and Kira looked at her confused. "Why would they do that?" She asked and Sawyer shrugged slightly, "This thing's gotta be super important to them. So maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it, like a parent would their child." Sawyer said.

"Protecting what?" Stilinski asked and they all glanced at each other, "A werewolf." Scott said. "It's called the Beast." Kira said and Stilinski made a face at this and Stiles shrugs in understanding, "We know. Horrifying." He said and Stilinski sighed.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... Because it looks like your guy's dreams are coming true." Stilinski said, looking at his daughter, making her glance at the bodies and sigh.

🌘

Walking down the hallway of the school, Scott glances around as Sheriff's deputies walk around with huge, sophisticated shotguns while they listen to an announcement over the P.A. system. "By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day."