Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter One-Hundred⚔ The Wolves Of War ⚔

Chapter One-Hundred
The Wolves Of War

Scott, who was hiding behind a stone support column, looked around the corner for a moment to find Lydia, Sawyer and Malia hiding behind a crate. Scott went to run over to them but had to move back to avoid being hit by gunfire, which just broke the cement covering the corner he was just standing behind.

Deucalion was desperately trying to crawl away to safety, and Peter rushed from behind another support column to behind a steel barrel. Malia and Sawyer, ducked down as far as they can behind a crate while trying to hold the wooden box still so Lydia, who was covering her ears, can remain safe.

A hunter found Scott's hiding spot and was about to shoot him until suddenly, the Jeep sped through the road in front of the shipyard, forcefully hitting the Hunter so hard he flew backward. Scott looked at Stiles with wide eyes as Stiles smiled..

"You didn't think you were doing this without me, did ya?" He asked and before Scott could process his best friend's arrival, Derek appeared next to the Jeep and smirked at him, "Without us?" He asked, making Sawyer sigh in relief. Not waiting for a response, Derek immediately let out a roar before launching himself into the fray, allowing him to easily take down two Hunters in midair.

Since Derek's intervention has tilted the fight in their favor, Malia got out of her hiding spot and rushed toward a Hunter, shoving him hard against the chain-link fence behind him. She managed to take out another hunter that ran up to her before she kicked the first Hunter in the head, easily knocking him out.

Near the parking lot, Peter shoved a Hunter against one of the stone support columns; though the Hunter blocked his first strike, Peter managed to land a second one before kneeing him in the head. Once that threat has been eliminated, Peter, with his glowing blue eyes and fangs out, roared in glee before going to find another Hunter to fight.

"About damn time you showed up!" Sawyer yelled as Stiles ran over to her and Lydia, "What took you guys so long? You landed last night!" Sawyer said and her brother gave her a look. "There was traffic!" He said and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "This was your plan?" She asked and Sawyer looked at her and shrugged slightly.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ➢ ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴ ⁽ᴳˣᴳ⁾ 🎉