Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Fifty-Nine💰 A Promise Too The Dead 💰

Chapter Fifty-Nine
💰 A Promise Too The Dead 💰

Sawyer groaned and tightly closed her eyes when Lydia threw her curtains open. "Get up!" Lydia said and Sawyer just hummed tiredly, putting her blanket over her head. "Sawyer, come on." Lydia said while petting Anakin's head and Sawyer made no movement, making Lydia roll her eyes before pulling Sawyer's blanket down. 

"Wake up." Lydia said and Sawyer groaned, "It's too early." She mumbled as she glanced at her alarm clock, making Lydia raise her eyebrows. "You're the one who said we should go get breakfast before school, meaning wake up earlier than normal." Lydia said and Sawyer sighed, "Do you do this to all your girlfriends or boyfriends?" Sawyer asked and Lydia gave her a look. 

"It was your idea." Lydia said and Sawyer dramatically groaned, "Yeah, I know but I wanna put the blame on someone else." She said as she sat up, making Lydia roll her eyes. "Come on, I want to go get breakfast." Lydia said and Sawyer stared at her for a moment, "Do you want to go so badly because you're hungry, or are you trying to distract yourself from last night?" Sawyer asked, making Lydia pause for a moment. 

"Are you okay? I mean, it's not everyday where I get a call from Derek in the middle of the night telling me that my girlfriend walked all the way to his loft in the pouring rain to scream at him... You feel it too, don't you?" Sawyer asked and Lydia sighed softly, "Like the Deadpool might be over but not everything is over." Lydia said and Sawyer nodded. 

"Yeah..." She said before sighing and standing up, "But whether everything is over or not, breakfast with my girlfriend does sound nice." Sawyer said as she walked up to Lydia, making Lydia smile at her. "I'd kiss you, but morning breath." Sawyer said and Lydia hummed slightly, "How thoughtful of you." She said and Sawyer smiled at her before walking away to change. 

💰 

"Lydia! Sawyer!" Malia said, making them look over at her, "Look! I passed!" Malia said happily showing them her grades test making Sawyer smile proudly, "C-minus! Nice." She said and Malia smiled.