Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Seventy-Three🌒 Codominance 🌘

🌒 Codominance 🌘

Sawyer and Stiles stood around the jeep while Sawyer worked on it and Stiles kept a light steady. After a little while, Scott walked out, making Stiles and Sawyer look at him.

"So, what did Liam want?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "To help." He said and Sawyer glanced at him with raised eyebrows. "You gonna let him?" She asked and he thought about it for a moment before answering, "Eventually, I guess..."

"Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf? Your only actual Beta?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed and slightly shook his head, "You didn't see the way he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes..." Scott said as they watched Sawyer work on the jeep.

"Well, we've been with you on a full moon, so we've seen that look. You want to get the band back together, Scott? You don't leave out the drummer." Sawyer said and Scott sighs, frustratingly but knows she's right.

"Go try it." Sawyer said, glancing at Stiles who nodded and climbed into the driver seat before turning the key in the ignition, causing the Jeeps engine to roar as it successfully turned on. "Success, yes!" Stiles said, high fiving his sister making her laugh.

"Now let's get this show on the road ladies." Sawyer said and climbed into the heep, about to climb into the back seat as Scott climbed into the passenger seat. He went to put a bag in the back seat but paused for a moment. A few large bottles of oil sat in the backseat making Scott and Stones look at Sawyer, who pursed her lip slightly.

"There's a minor leak that I haven't gotten to check out yet." Sawyer says as she held up her hand and pinched her index finger and thumb together in emphasis, "Very minor." She said.

🌘

Scott's in the middle of reading a book about damnatio memoriae while Stiles drives the Jeep and Sawyer has her back against the side of the jeep with her feet up on the seat whilst she watched the horizon pass by with an ear bud on her ear, trying to distract herself from the heat. Stiles lets out a deep breath and wipes a bead of sweat off of his brow, and Scott sighs deeply, making it clear that the heat is starting to get to them both.