Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN

Sawyer's outfit:
Lacrosse Uniform +

Sawyer's outfit:Lacrosse Uniform +

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Twenty-Four🦎 Master Plan 🦎

Chapter Twenty-Four
🦎 Master Plan 🦎

"Ow. Ow." Sawyer mumbled as some man held onto her arm while opening a door to the basement before basically pushing her down the stairs. "Bitch..." Sawyer groaned slightly before standing up, freezing slightly when she heard whimpering. 

She backed up against the wall, feeling around for a light switch before flicking it on. Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at the sight in front of her. Boyd and Erica, duct tape over their mouths as their hands were tied above their heads by wires. 

Exactly what she saw in her vision at the game. 

🦎

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Sawyer. The Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means.. The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if she answers her phone, if she answers her emails, if any one of you sees her-" Stilinski stressed as he, Stiles, Scott, and Isaac stood around the locker room. Stiles and Stilinski looked like absolute messes as they stressed over Sawyer's disappearance. 

"You'll be the first person we call." Scott said and he smiled sadly and nodded, "Dad, she's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. You know how she gets about the crowd during games. We'll find her." Stiles said. Stilinski sighed and nodded, and gently squeezed his son's shoulder, "Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says, but still doesn't look encouraged as he motions for his men to follow and the locker room begins clearing out.

An unusually distraught Coach approaches the three teens. He can't seem to stop turning his whistle over and over with his fingers. "McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach said and Scott nodded, "Yeah, I know, Coach..." 

"All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg! I'm just saying, we- I- need you on the team. Get your grades back up. And don't tell Sawyer, but she's my favorite student." Coach said before he walked away.