☘︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈 : 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨

I’m sipping a carton of banana milk when I saw Jendeuk made her way to the kitchen where I am currently in. She's on the phone.

What?” she said, brows furrowing. “Whain Paris?” she said in a tone that’s slightly raising before sighing heavily.

What in the heck are they talkin' about to make this mandu so grumpy?’

Her shoulders then fell, “I see,” she nodded, “When's my flight?”

‘Flight? But she just got back from LA yesterday!’

Oppa, I can’t believe you’re telling me about this just now..” she said before she ran her fingers through her hair.

She rolled her eyes heavenwards, listening to the other line as she pokes the inside of her left cheek with her tongue, a total act of annoyance.

Arasseo, arasseo.” she nodded twice, sounding disappointed before ending the call. Sighing, she stood before the fridge, opening it before taking out a pitcher of cold water, “As if I have a fucking choice,” she muttered to herself as she spun, only to see me staring at her.

She still has her brows creased as she gave me a single nod. An apparent confirmation that she totally lost her mood.

You heard it?” she asked.

I took a sip from my drink before I nodded, “Chanel?”

Hm.”

When?”

She sighed before she bit her lip, “Tonight.”

How long?”

Three days.” That’s when her sad face appeared.

‘Wow, not even an entire day of rest, huh.’ I couldn’t help the sarcasm coating my thoughts, ‘Goodjob, manager-nim..’

I'm pretty certain she had a good night sleep since she cuddled with Chaeyoung the entire time and I was up as early as six to know that the blonde gave her breakfast in bed. I even heard her in her room laughing her ass out to prolly some jests Chaeyoung threw her way.

So I’m sure this phone call is the only thing that drained all the bliss and gaiety Chaeyoung placed in her being, all night and this morning.

I shook my head, ‘That’s a pity.

Want me to help you pack?”

She shook her head, “I'll do it later, Unnie. I don’t wanna trouble you,” she said before sending me a weak smile.

I nodded in response, sipping on my drink yet again as I watch her pour herself a glass of water before finishing it in three gulps. She then let herself out the kitchen before she made her way to the living room, shoulders slumped. ‘Poor Jendeukie..’

The maknaes and I decided to have a marathon of Harry Potter since we all don't have any schedule for today. We invited Jendeuk but she declined, and we perfectly understood that she still needed to rest some more.

I followed her in the living room after finishing my drink, only to see her peeling Lisa's surrounding arms off of Chaeyoung. And mind you, Jendeuk’s struggling because Lisa’s not backing down, whilst Chaeyoung’s arms and hands are just idle, down her sides.

‘What in the world is this bear doing?’

Yah! Unnie!” Lisa protested, clinging more to Chaeyoung with a pout, “It’s my turn now, you already cuddled with her all night!”