☘︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 : 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏
𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴'𝚂 𝙰𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
11:22 𝙰𝙼 |

"You look awful. How many bucket of tears have you filled last night? Have you gotten any sleep?" Yoongi asked soon as she saw Jennie.

"A drum? I don't  really know, and not really, I think I've only napped for an hour or less at five this morning. I didn't know what I did that got her so mad like that." Jennie exhaled rubbing her tired eyes with the back of her hands, yawning. Watery eyes greeted Yoongi as his bestfriend looked at her with a woeful smile, "She'd never been so upset like that at me before. I couldn't sleep." she then laughed, rather sadly, "I never knew her smiles could hurt like that," the corner of her lips curved into a grin, still not reaching her eyes, "Perhaps 'cause it wasn't directed to me? Or maybe 'cause – I wasn't the reason?" she shook her head hastily before wiping her eyes hastily, "You look worse by the way," she tried to smirk to lighten up the mood but 'twas a miserable attempt.

Still, sensing Jennie's in the same boat with him or maybe she's feeling even worse than him being reminded of the fact that the brunette was inlove, he huffed in pretense to help her lighten up the mood. Yet he knew that he too failed terribly, "Yeah, and since we're talking about rest and sleep, I'll be really honest with you, mandu-yah. I wasn't really having enough rest and completing my daily dose of sleep have been very hard for me because of a certain girl named Park Chaeyoung. That girl of yours is full of charms that's not really healthy for my newly discovered gay ass. She's been making Jimin smile a lot lately, which gives me a lot to think and worry about for the night that I was supposed to sleeping." He let his back flop down Jennie's soft couch. Eyes fixed now at the ceiling, his beated sigh was then heard, "I guess it's fine to not have our oozing swag sometimes. Isn't this what feelings does to people?"

'Girl of mine, huh? Tsk, I wish..'  Jennie then sat down beside him, "Yeah."

A couple of comfortable silence and the brunette felt the need to ask since she knew exactly why Yoongi called him earlier after breakfast. Breakfast which she wasn't able to enjoy for she lost her appetite after knowing about Chaeyoung's date with Jimin, and to make it worst, she ignored her and rejected her cooked food.

'For goodness sake, Chaeyoung never rejects my cooking! Well, never.. until today,' Jennie sighed rather audibly before pouting at her thoughts.

"So.. what really happened back there when you got home?" Jennie asked making Yoongi sigh heavily.

"Um, well..."

FLASHBACK
(YOONGI's POV )

I'm home.” I said as I entered our dorm, I lazily walked my way to the living room where Hobi, Namjoon and Jin-hyung were at, watching NBA, prolly a replay.

Slumping my exhausted self on our long couch after placing the paper bag I bought from Jennie's house on the the table, my eyes automatically searching for a certain pinkhaired shorty.