☘︎ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚆 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷
𝙰 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂
𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 || 8:11𝙰𝙼

The table is now open for the nomination of our class muse.” Namjoon, the newly elected class president asked, “Ah yes Kang?"

Seulgi, the orangehead girl then stood up with a bright smile, “I respectfully nominate my own Bae, Irene Bae for muse.”

She then sent a playful wink at the said purplehaired girl, earning an instant tinge of pink to creep it's way to the girl's cheeks.

Nayeon whistled, “That's cheesy.”

Ignoring her classmate's teasing comment and with blushing cheeks, Irene just shook her head shyly, unable to stop the smile forming her lips at her girlfriend's antic.

Jungkook then raised his hand and soon as Namjoon called him, he stood up with his bunny smile, a rather shy one, “Hyung, I respectfully nominate the most beautiful girl in my eyes, Lalisa Manoban, for muse. Thank you.” he said before he sat down.

Xukun's going to hunt you dead, Jeon Jungkook.” Bobby snickered as he whispered at him from the back, making the guy swallow thickly.

Yah, Kookie. You forgot to mention that I'm the hottest! That's unacceptable! Tsk!” Lisa, the most talkative person in their class yelled from the back of the room, poking her left cheek with her tongue, acting annoyed.

Miss Manoban, feet off your desk and please sit properly. You're in class, not at home.” Hae-in Jung, their class adviser remarked and the said girl immediately obliged with an apologetic look.

I'm sorry, Sir. You're just so handsome, just wanna get noticed by you.” Lisa said, now giving him her million dollar smile.

Yah, Lisa-yah! Mind who you're flirting with!” Jisoo furrowed her brows and glared at her, earning two raised hands of surrender from the thai.

She scratched her nape, “M-Mianhe, unnie.”

Hae-in just shook his head at his students' antics while Jungkook could only sigh at this in defeat, Lalisa's still oblivious of his feelings.

Any other nominations?” The president asked, “Yes, Taehyung? Did you just raise your hand?” Namjoon asked, and the said nerd fixes his glasses, scrunching his nose as he slowly stood up.

And with his boxy hesitant smile he says, “I r-respectfully nom-nominate M-Miss Je-Jennie K-Kim t-to be our c-class mu-muse. Thank you.” he badly stuttered, bowing with a furious blush consuming his cheeks, before he sat down.

Yah, Kim! For a nerd, what you did is just plain stupid!” Jeongyeon, the tall girl beside Lisa said, loud enough for everyone to hear, earning nods and laughters from the class.

What were you thinking?” Tzuyu, the always prim and proper student beside him asked, rather worriedly.

Hey, Kim! 'Ya outta ya dang mind?” Sehun shook his head.

Hey four eyes, are you trying to commit suicide?” Chen whose also sitting at the back, smirked.

Yo nerdy, your hopeless crush on Jennie won't save you from Park's wrath, I hope you're aware of that.” Sooyoung whose sitting in front of Lisa added.

My cousin's going to kill you, man.” Chanyeol snickered from the left corner of the room, sparking guffaws around the room.

Taehyung paled, realizing what he just did. He sure have a big fat crush on Jennie but doesn't wanna get on the wrong side of a certain Park.