☘︎ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 : 𝐓𝐨𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭

"𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞."

-𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏,
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔

☘︎☘︎☘︎

𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

Jane Kim couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her new boss and the very first time she heard her speak moreso.

A company event was held at the massive and grandiose hall of Park Mansion and since she's the secretary of one of the Department directors, her attendance was a mandatory.

And so she found herself sitting on one of the round tables, stunned with her mouth agape at the sight of the person behind the expensive looking glass podium delivering a speech with a very thick aussie accent, after she's been introduced by her pure korean parents, Min-Young & Seo-Joon Park, as the new CEO of the Park Group of Companies.

Feeling like her brown eyes and her sharp ears are playing tricks on her, all Jane did was stare at the new CEO the whole time the woman was speaking, she was ransacking her mind for the recollection of the very familiar woman that's been invading her dreams since forever, she couldn't even remember when it even started.

Her breathing has became uneven since she saw her stepped in the hall that evening 'til this very moment, and her erratically beating heart is totally unhelping.

'ROE PARK, huh? No, you weren't Roe in my dreams! You were CHAEYOUNG! Chaeyoung! I just didn't know your last name but you're Chaeyoung there! Your locks now may be red and not blonde, but I'm very certain that you're the crying Chaeyoung that's been constantly making me cry too in my dreams!' Jennie's brows furrowed, 'God-they even have the same smile!'

The evening went on and she couldn't take her eyes off of the young CEO, she knew there were times that Kang Joohyun, her boss, the department director that she's working for, was talking but she couldn't understand a thing, all she did was send a nod her way and the woman seemed to buy it.

The evening gets even weirder and more surreal when her eyes landed on two more familiar people who just made a grand entrance through the huge slick wooden doors, walking in the moon as if they weren't fashionably late.

'JISOO and LISA?' Her eyes widen at the sudden realization.

She then saw them walking their way like supermodels towards the Park's table, kissing the cheeks of Roe's parents before both of them gave the redhead CEO a tight hug.

"The girl with the short pink hair, that's Pran. The wife of Cai Xukun. He's the current vice-president of Park Group, she's very close to the Park Family." Joohyun who was beside her whispered when she saw Jane looking at the Park's direction, she was pertaining to Lisa, "And the woman with the straight jetblack hair, that's Jung Sooji, wife of the current president, Jung Hae-In. Both Pran and Sooji are Park Roe's bestfriends, I heard."

'Oh they're still bestfriends here? But they're married so that means they wouldn't be fighting over me here.' She shook her head mentally, 'God, I must be going insane..'