☘︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕 : 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦

The next morning, I waited early for Chaeyoung in the locker's area. My feet already felt numb from standing too long but to my dismay, I didn't see even a glimpse of her.

'And where the hell could I possibly find her?'

I sacrificed a subject just to look for her. I asked some students. And I badly wanna roll my eyes whenever I ask and I'll be answered with restrained squeals at the mere mention of her name. 'Unbelievable!'

But thankfully, someone was able to tell me where the rebel blonde could be found.

I was told that she saw Chaeyoung at the old abandoned room behind the Library Building, which was her group's usual hangout place.

'Finally, target spotted!' I let out a sigh of relief.

She was playing chess with her gang— or friends, whatever she calls them. 'But wait— don't they have class?' I shook my head, 'Are you really asking that to yourself, Jennie? Of course, they're cutting classes, pabo!'

I heard someone whistled as I took steps closer, "Damn, look who's here!"

If I'm not mistaken, that was Chaerin Lee, mostly known as CL. A total delinquent.

Chaeyoung's current chess opponent, Solar, 'if I got it right', tapped the blonde's shoulder before motioning her head to my direction.

"What can we do for you, princess?" Somi Jeon, the pretty pinkhaired council-enemy-number-one grinned teasingly, doing a little curtsy.

'Oh gosh, this seems like a bad idea.'

I sighed heavily as I strode pass her and I saw the pokerfaced troublemaker, Hoyeon Jung smirked at me.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me as I approached her, but the person I'm here for seemed to ignore my presence. 'What's with those teasing grins?' I asked myself as I saw them on my peripherals.

"Chaeyoung we need to talk." And that's when I got her to look up at me.

'God, those gray eyes..'

"What do you want?" She's back to being cold. Emotionless. 'What happened to yesterday? When she was smiling widely at me? Did she forget that? I could never! I slept less because of that, dammit!'

I made a face. "I said we need to talk."

"We can talk here." She responded before bringing her gaze back to the chess board.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I mentally facepalmed in annoyance, 'No we can't!'

"Can we talk privately? Just the two of us?"

"WOOOO!!!"

"YIIIEEEE!!!"

My cheeks burned when teasing noises filled the room. 'God, this is embarrassing!'

I couldn't help but look down in pure shame.

I shook my head mentally at the sight of her grinning friends through my lashes.

I decided to use my last option.

We wouldn't be able to talk if they're this clamorous. I held her wrist and pulled her out that room with me without warning. But I didn't stop walking and I'm grateful that she just let me drag her 'til we reached a certain spot at the nearest garden with no trace of a single person, just the two of us.