☘︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕 : 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦

The next day, Jisoo and Nayeon is in constant PDA mode. They're at it in every corner, which means they're always together. And I can say that Nayeon is doing a great job in portraying being my crush's fake girlfriend.

She's all over her. And it's irritating, to be honest.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the thought of them.

'Yea, okay. I sounded bitter but who cares? My feelings doesn't matter. My friend didn't even bother to consider what I'll feel before making her decision.. so,' I sighed heavily, the thought of Nayeon being like that really saddens me, maybe if it's a different person and not one of my friends, 'Maybe I'll just be fine..'

There's also this sense of regret that's floating in my mind, that if only I said yes the day Jisoo asked me to be her pretend girlfriend, I won't be feeling this way. I won't feel betrayed by my friend and I won't feel such envy towards her. I know it's not all her fault, my actions caused us to be in this situation, too.

I frowned when I saw a black smiley sticker placed in the very middle of my locker door.

'Always wear a smile.' the sticker says.

I removed it and sticked it to the locker next to mine, Chaeyoung's.

There's no reason for me to smile. How can I do that when up until now, I'm regretting my own stupid actions?

Now, I was alone in our usual hangout place outside the university. It's frustrating that I badly needed my friends today but I couldn't find any of them.

I sighed.

I stayed there just reading my pocketbook and after I got tired reading I stood up and decided to go to the nearest mall since I have a vacant for an hour and  a half.

I started crossing the street but I jolted in shock at the loud honk from a fast appoaching  car.

My eyes widened and I couldn't move a muscle, I badly wanted to, but my frozen tracks are forbidding me to do so.

Good thing, the car was able to hit the brakes, saving me from yet another trouble caused by my stupidity and lack of presence of mind, 'Seriously, Jennie? Now you're trying to get hit by a car? Get your act together! Dammit!'

The pissed looking driver descended his ride and started yelling at me.

"GODDAMMIT, MISS! ARE YOU BLIND? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?"

☘︎☘︎☘︎

I've been silently watching her from afar.

I don't know how to fucking explain why it became my habit, I do it everyday and I feel incomplete whenever I miss seeing her for a day. 'Damn this is really bad..'

"Girl, make a move and fucking approach her, c'mon!" that's Solar, munching on her fries.

"Staring at her all day won't do a thing, my friend! Go on, she's all alone! It's your effin' chance, man! Approach her, accompany her, treat her snacks, ask her on a date— I don't know, just do something!" Jessi tapped my shoulder in encouragement before she leaned on her seat as she shoot me her 'Where's-your-fucking-A-game?-look'.

"Go get your girl, Park! What the fuck are you even waiting for?" Somi raised her challenging brow at me.

"Maybe someone to steal Kim away from her?" Seulgi evil grinned, making my brows furrow.