☘︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 : 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕.

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

Two months full of work for the Pinks upcoming comeback, their individual global endorsements and commitments, the release of Bangtan's PROOF album, adding the announcement of the boys' temporary group break to focus on their solo careers had both groups drained and exhausted.

Unfortunately for Jennie and Yoongi, Jimin and Chaeyoung seemed to have gotten really closer despite the busyness of each group. Both we're always on the phone, videocalling or texting each other. However, their members couldn't complain about this, for Jimin and Chaeyoung were both giving it their all and had never slacked off when it comes to work. They could even guarantee that both vocals have improved tremendously for the past months and they're still improving for the best.

They find time to go out together despite the busyness of it all. Their members, who were living witnesses of this wouldn't deny that the effort given by both of the Parks for whatever it is that they have is worth complimenting for. However, Jennie and Yoongi doesn't share the same feeling with their members, 'cause it just rose their jealousy to it's highest level.

Everyone who has eyes can tell something's going on between the Parks.

But what's worst than Jimin and Chaeyoung getting closer was the fact that both are still ignoring Jennie and Yoongi.

Truth be told, Yoongi had been spending his time at Jennie's apartment most of the time and the whole bangtan knows about this, he never hid it from them whenever they ask him. Even the Pinks are aware about this.

The two hasn't been doing well the past two months. Their members could tell.

And this is affecting their work, their members who were aware of what they're going through just don't know how to deal with it so they just let them be.

But Jisoo have had enough.

"You sounded soulless back there Jendeukie," Jisoo whispered, dragging Jennie at the corner of the room one cold afternoon on a thursday when Teddy gave them a break after recording their fourth track on their new album.

Even with the polite nod the producer sent them, they knew Teddy was unimpressed knowing they can do more.

Jennie pouted after heaving out a defeated sigh as she eyed Chaeyoung longingly from the distance. The blonde is busily talking to her phone with Jimin, wearing her earphones, sporting a bright smile on her face. Jisoo followed her gloomy gaze and even if she didn't, she knows exactly why Jennie is acting like this.

'Tsk!' Jisoo is itching to do this her way but she's still trying to see how will the two handle their shit, 'cause for goodness sake, they were old enough for this. "You guys are still not okay?"she squeezed her eyes shut at her stupid question, but she heard Jennie answered her anyway.

"She's still not talking to me." She bit her lip and Jisoo immediately felt bad for asking when she saw the corners of the brunette's eyes started to water, "I tried to talk to her many times but she's shutting me out, she'll just talk to me casually only for work and that's it, she wouldn't even look at me." Jennie's bottom lip began to quiver as she continued, "She stopped calling me wifey," her voice shook, "S-she never eats whenever I cooked.. and she.. she barelyshe barely stays at home 'cause she's always at Hyeri's when she isn't abroad," she wiped the tears that escaped from her eyes hastily as she swallowed hard to control her sobs, "Do youdo you think they're together now?"