☘︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 • 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒏·𝒅𝒂·𝒓𝒚
\'𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒏-𝒅(ə-)𝒓ē

- 𝑨 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐.

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

Min Yoongi, the famous mint-haired BTS main rapper, heaved out a sigh of defeat as he situated himself beside the brunette girl who, unbeknownst to the world is his bestfriend, Jennie Kim, BLACKPINK's main rapper.

Bangtan and Blackpink are quite close. However, only a diminutive amount of people have a full knowledge about this.

All hell will break loose if the world knew.

"I have a problem." Yoongi started, finding himself slumping at a single couch in Jennie's owned apartment, in hopes that Kim Seokjin already cooked dinner for their members since it's almost time for supper, for he knew he will be home late tonight and he won't be able to cook.

The female rapper's resting bitch face was present as she rolled her eyes heavenwards, "I know, that's why you called me. You're never one to meet for bondings, so I figured. Plus, your contorted face is a dead giveaway. No need to state the obvious. Spill."

He shook his head, "I think I'm gay." he confessed before exhaling heavily.

She only looked at him as if he grew another head, "Can you please tell me something that I don't know?"

"This is the first time I'm telling you this. What are you talking about? You knew?"

Jennie nodded with a wry smile, "Uhuh. I bet even your fans knew about this. You did mention that you had a crush when you're still in highschool, and boy you're damn enrolled to an all boys school. That says a lot, don't you think?"

Yoongi's brows met, "D-Did I? I don't remember-"

"You did," Jennie nodded as she cut him off, wry unfaltering. She then raised a questioning brow, "So tell me, what's really the matter here?"

A conflicted sigh escaped his lips, "Jimin."

"What's with Jimin?"

"I can't help but check him out. I think I'm becoming a creep or something. Trust me, I tried, so hard not to, Jen. But I still.. find myself staring." He sighed, "He's just.. so adorable and cute and he has those squishy looking cheeks and his eyes turns crescent whenever he smiles and God, his laugh Jen.." Yoongi squeezed his eyes close as he shook his head, "Have you seen his abs? His fine looking ass? How can he be so sexy and hot and cute and handsome all at the same time?"